•Chapter 103•

"Hey guys, it's Serendipity here and you're about to listen to our new single, Mine." I spoke in unison with the girls into the mic for a prerecording at the Spotify Studios.

Since the album was coming out soon we had met up with Spotify for two more recordings. Two more new songs we had but that wasn't going to be on the album itself. We had a good thing going on with Spotify and our team, especially since our fans have waited months for us to come back.

A/N: The new update is fucking shit and I hate Spotify for it, fucking cuntbags.

"Thank you guys for having us, it means a lot. Really." Natalie smiled as she hugged a few of the Spotify members.

"Anytime." Chase another guy smiled at Nat as he gave her a lingering hug.

But she was too nice to see that so when she pulled away she giggled and went to the next person. I shook the guys hand as I gave him a warning glare. Nothing was gonna split my OTP up not even this dude with his nice smile. I then patted Natalie's shoulder guiding her away from the group.

"So.. we have some more promo to do. We'll see you next time, I guess." I chuckled and Natalie clung to my arm out of habit.

"Thank you guys for stopping in this time!" One of women Kerry spoke with a wide smile and we nodded.

"Oh yeah definitely we wouldn't pass this up. You guys have been great with the support from the release of all our songs and yeah. Thank you."

"We gotta go now guys." I gave them a small smile and they gave us one more hug.

"Okay, load up! Let's get this show on the road people." Rob clapped his hands playfully while Jorge our bodyguard walked us out.

"You seem quite chipper today." Amber spoke in her white girl voice and he shrugged.

"Yep, I got my coffee and my girls back. It's all I need." He smiled cutely and patted Erica's back who was dragging along.

She was stuck on her phone playing another stupid game and he tried pushing her ahead.

"Can you hurry please-"

"Stooop, I'm about to beat my high score damnit!" She snipped and concentrated on her phone.

"This is what happens when you experience two failed relationships in your life." Amber sighed and took Rob's coffee to drink it.

"Hey!" Rob and Natalie hissed for two different reasons.

I laughed to myself as Amber gave Rob back his half empty cup of iced coffee.

"Are you sure you're not gay? You drink iced coffee, can't drive worth shit, and you have an obsession with skinny ties." Amber stated as we all piled up in the van causing Rob to roll his eyes.

"And you're extremely sassy."

"I'm bi, Amber. Choke." He shot back and got into the passenger seat.

"See. This is why I love him, my bi king." She chuckled as she slid her phone out like the rest of us.

"How's Camila feeling?" Rob asked me looking back at me and I shrugged.

"She's good, yeah." I smiled looking back down at the responses of the new single.

"They any good?" Nat asked looking down at my phone and I smiled.

"Yeah, so far." I bit my lip and suddenly I heard Erica scream.

"YES! I DID IT BITCHES!" She screamed and Amber slapped Erica.

"Shut the fuck up." She hissed holding her phone in her hands.

"They're using the song as memes." Amber then laughed deeply as she went through her phone.