•Chapter 64•

A/N: Marc E. Bassy is a god js... and that's Lexa your puppy ^ enjoy tho x

_

"Bitch, you forgot to pick me up." Erica grumbled through the phone and I sighed deeply.

"Sorry, it's been a stressful day. I'm with Camila at the studio so-"

"We said our goodbyes and I still sat there like an idiot!" She hissed and I closed my eyes as I walked around the rooftop.

"I'm sorry, okay? I was also helping Camila out. You should be happy that you spent extra time with your crush."

"Y/NN, I'm trying to not look like a loser for once-"

"Babe, you've literally never been a loser. If you want her, go get her like you attacked me when you liked me." I chuckled and she let out a giggle.

"Just be you, alright? I know that confidence is in there." I yawned and she sighed before humming.

"Okay.. I got this, I'm gonna speed this up like you and I."

"Try not to go too fast though we both know that didn't work out too well." I advised her and she hummed again.

"Okay, thanks big dick." She said and ended up laughing, "I'm sorry I had to, but please pick me up soon. Like now would be great."

"I'm on my way." I laughed with her as I watched the clouds move.

"I love youuu." She sang and I chuckled.

"Mhm love you too, hoe."

I hung up and walked back downstairs till I was back in the studio with Camila. But immediately knew the atmosphere was different as she spoke to the producers.

"Okay, but it's one song out of fourteen? Why can't we just try to work something out?" Camila frowned and the girls looked at her then at me.

"We already went through this we have the track list, there's no need to have another song that messes with the entire production of the album. The music doesn't fit with the theme-"

"Then make it fit." She firmly stated and I raised my eyebrows knowing she's never been stern with her team.

"Change the damn tune just let me sing what sounds good to me-"

"There's no point when we already have more than half of the songs finished. We have a deadline and I'm sorry but we can't just put in a random song of yours to calm you down. You already have more solos-"

"That's not my damn fault!" She gasped feeling deeply insulted knowing she'd now have the blame of the album being somewhat late.

"Camz." Lauren mumbled causing everyone to look at her, "Come on just...stop."

"And get over it? You and Ally wrote on the last album why can't I?" Camila frowned sadly and I could see her start to get defeated again.

"You did too." Lauren defensively spoke and I clenched my jaw as I frowned.

"It's one song just one." Camila just shook her head and tossed her song book onto a table.

"Fuck it." She mumbled and walked back into the studio.

"I don't know why the hell she's acting like this now. Maybe she should've spoken up beforehand." Lauren rolled her eyes and I scoffed causing her to look at me.

"You all knew what she was going through beforehand maybe she has more courage and pride to put out a song now." I spoke and Dinah nodded a bit while Ally stayed silent.