•Chapter 120•

"I'm so excited- bitch! It better be a boy! I get to slap the shit out of him when he's old enough."

"Amber! No! It's gonna be a girl. Oh my God, I can't wait to match her and I'm gonna be such a great auntie. Fuck off."

"I'm with Natalie on this one, girls are superior." Erica commented as we all relaxed in the lounge.

"Thank you Natalie and Erica. Camila wants a boy-"

"And it's gonna happen damnit." Amber glared at me and I giggled deeply.

"Think about it though, Camila's parents only had girls and so did mine. It'll only make sense if it's a girl, weirdo. Genetics not miracles." I leaned back flipping out my phone to search Twitter.

"True." Erica and Natalie agreed in unison as they most likely did the same.

"Bet bitch, bet." Amber bounced her leg up and down, "Go check on your wife she's probably stuck in the doorway."

"She's not even that big shut up." I rolled my eyes as I slapped her arm when I got up.

"Bello!" I yelled out as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"You ready?" I called out again and I heard the door open.

"Babe, help me." Camila lightly sniffled and I frowned before walking upstairs.

I looked into the room and could see Camila visibly upset causing me to rest my hand against her back. She cried softly and I pulled her into my chest when she turned around. I then noticed her pants halfway up one leg and not the other. I immediately had an idea why she was upset and I pressed my lips against the side of her head.

"You're okay, come on." I whispered gently as I sat us down on the edge of our bed.

She let me take care of her and I leaned back to help her out of her tight jeans. I walked to the closet just to search for some shorts or pants that would adjust to her pregnant self. All there really was, was her sweats and my basketball shorts. It was too warm for sweats and I was sure she didn't wanna be out and about in my shorts. Maybe she'd feel better if I dressed down as well.

But I just ended up bringing out her favorite joggers and pulling them over her smooth legs. I kissed her tummy then her lips as I pulled her up. She kept her hands on my shoulders with a few sniffles here and there. I patted her butt softly knowing the joggers were a little snug on her. She huffed hating the feeling of her clothes becoming too small.

"We can go on a little shopping spree?" I suggested but she just ended up stuffing her face further into my neck.

"Or we can just buy them online and you can be naked for the rest of your pregnancy?" I suggested again with a soft chuckle and I felt her silently giggle.

"I need a new bra." She whispered and she pulled back with red, tired eyes.

She lifted up her shirt and I could see her breasts almost flowing over the fabric. I let out a small breath as I looked away into her eyes and nodded.

"Okay." I mumbled and she intently stared me in my eyes.

"The only thing that makes me happy about gaining weight." She whispered and I chuckled as she clung to me again.

"Come on, we got that appointment." I slapped her butt as I picked her up gently.

_

Meeting up with Dr. Osler in her own office and no fans or paps following us was such a breath of fresh air. We didn't need to worry about anything today but what clothes to wear. So, as we sat in her office my three friends were impatiently waiting outside. It was as slow as three deep breaths feeling everything in slow motion. Watching Dr. Osler greet her favorite patient and seeing Camila comfortably lay back on the more comfortable bed.