•Chapter 24•

Y/N's POV

"Babe I'm scared." I expressed as I felt the nerves get to me while we stood outside the beach house.

"You're gonna be fine baby trust me all you have to do is look at the camera. You're a natural at that anyway." She smiled holding my hand and I took a deep breath gripping her hand.

"Baby I-I got a dick." I said with fearful eyes and she looked at me.

"And so what?"

"I'm gonna have to wear their underwear! What if they find out and I'm not qualified anymore? What if they kick me out and humiliate me?" I gasped and she stared at me as blinked tiredly at me.

"Well for one at least it's not small, two if they do then they'll be fucking missing out because there's only one Y/N  Y/L/N. Plus if they kicked you out the public and the fans would attack their company because you and your dick falls in a category of the LGBT community." Camila exclaimed as she held my hands and I took another deep breath.

"I don't wanna categorize myself." I stated and her grip tightened on my hands slightly.

"Then don't categorize yourself but in the public eye you will be." She said and I squinted my eyes from the California sun glaring down on us.

"Baby if you're not ready then there's always another month right?" She asked caressing my cheek and I shook my head.

"No, no uh let's just see how this goes." I gulped and she squeezed our intertwined hands.

"You're gonna look so good." Camila smirked kissing my jaw and I let out a small laugh.

"Safe word is gonna be Fish so when I say it you have to follow me." I said feeling my nerves act up again and she giggled affectiously.

"Go on you big goof." She giggled as she leaned into me while we walked into the house.

"Gretchen hurry up and get the drapes please!" I heard a man yell as a few people rushed by us.

"Y/NN!" Kendall smiled as she walked up to us already dressed in her outfit which was only her undergarments and a see through robe.

She hugged me and I held onto Camila's hand as I lightly hugged back from the abruptness of it all. Kendall then smiled at Camila and stuck out her hand, "I'm Kendall you must be Camila, Y/N's girlfriend?"

"Uh yeah." Camila blushed with a bashful smile before looking at me lowkey surprised I told Kendall about her.

"Okay well before we start I just gotta say some girls and I will probably be hanging all over her. But just for the shoot nothing else; you okay with that?" Kendall asked Camila as she smiled her perfect smile and Camila nodded shrugging a bit.

"I guess so I mean it's just a job right? Just don't get too carried away she's mine." Camila chuckled as I rubbed my thumb over her knuckles softly.

"Great I'm gonna introduce you to Jerald he's our photographer for today." She smiled politely and I sighed a happy sigh as I held Camila's hand.

"Hey J this is Y/N and that's Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony." Kendall introduced us to the man that was completely slicked back and dressed up.