•Chapter 56•

A/N: What type of tattoos do y'all want? Because I already picked some out and I swear they're all like...yikes.

Y/N's POV

"You girls look great- as always but never mind me just deep breaths." Rob spoke and we copied his breathing before laughing at him.

"Okay I'll take it from here, thanks Rob." Heather patted his back and he squinted his eyes at her as she sat him on the white couch.

"Alright don't go too deep into Camila's and yours relationship we don't really need fans bashing the account because you said you were balls deep-"

"Oh my god." I blushed looking away as the girls cracked up.

"I have never said anything like that anyways so don't." I shook my head and she raised her hands.

"Oh before you go on Rodger- Camila's manager wanted to set up a meeting for some reason? You have any idea why?" Rob asked me and I frowned before shaking my head.

"No, I'll talk to Camila about it when we get off set." I said and he nodded before looking at the tv above us.

As we went to look at the tv which came back from commercial break we heard a knock on the door. Some guy's head popped in as his head set was positioned correctly.

"Thirty seconds till you're on." He spoke quickly and we stood up from the couch just to follow him with Rob.

"Y/N I'm serious about going too deep in the talk of your relationship-"

"Don't worry I'll control my mouth." I chuckled and the girls raised their hands.

"Us too."

"And welcome the beautiful, talented Serendipity." Ellen spoke gently as always while she sat on her couch causing the audience to cheer.

"And do not forget about the announcement!" Rob and Heather practically yelled causing us to walk out with smiles on our faces.

"What was the announcement?" Amber whispered to me and I kept myself from glaring at her.

"The new album coming out!" I whispered and her eyes widened before she played it off with a wide smile.

"Forgot sorry." She mumbled before hugging Ellen.

Each and everyone of us hugged her before we sat down on the couch beside her. We smiled gratefully as Natalie and Erica waved happily at the crowd.

"Wow finally you're here am I right?"

"Yes!" We all said in unison causing her to laugh a bit.

"You're such an iconic person I'm fangirling right now." Erica gushed and she smiled at us.

"You know the real reason you're here is because one you have an important announcement to make. And two you guys had a lot of attention brought to you at the VMA's this year." She commented and I couldn't help let my smile grow while they all looked at me.

"Whatt?" I dragged on as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"We heard you and Camila from Fifth Harmony were friends but how'd this happen?" She immediately jumped right in and I chuckled as I glanced behind us to see Heather smiling at me.

"Watch me get shit for looking behind me." I commented lowly before shaking my head.

"We met two years ago at the VMA's so we just thought it'd be a great thing to do. We met at the VMA's so why not come out at the VMA's? I wanted it to be more romantic than a show performance. We both obviously have a passion for music so I wanted to surprise her in a way." I expressed causing Ellen to smile at us again.