•Chapter 26•

Camila's POV

*couple weeks later*

"Oh my god I need another break I can't handle this right now." Erica shook her head as Serendipity's producers started to argue over which songs go on their second album.

"Why can't we pick? You're not fucking singing the song we are! I don't know why you're even here you're useless! All we need is John." Amber cursed crossing her arms angrily and one of the producers "Scott" his name was, scoffed.

"We know more about the business and the industry than any of you girls we know what the public likes-"

"Boo fucking hoo. We know what we like and what we like the fans like because that's how they are. We have a good vibe from this album and we're not going to have you fuck it up because you wanna get paid!" Amber cut him off and I looked towards Y/N who was looking at the producers full of boredom.

"Look we made you! We made your album! We produced on it! We know! Not you! You don't know anything about how this goes! You don't know the damn rules so stop being so ungrateful." Scott hissed at Amber and looked at each of the girls which made me roll my eyes.

"Why the fuck does music need to have rules?! You make no sense! Amber's right you're only here to make some money we're here because we put our story into lyrics! We're here to fucking improve people's way of thinking and make them feel good! You didn't even produce on all of the songs Scotty you produced on three! And we don't want those three songs on our album! Because guess what? It's our album! Not yours!" Y/N raised her voice and I couldn't help but think that the vein popping from her neck was incredibly hot.

"I'm calling the boss-"

"Go fucking head! Think! Would he want to get rid of a little producer that's an ass or a whole band that has made him and his company more rich?!" She hissed and I crossed my legs to keep my core from throbbing but it didn't work.

The room went silent and Y/N smirked leaning back taking her mug of coffee, "That's what I thought." She said and I licked my lips looking at her.

"You can see yourself out Scott." Y/N said once more before taking a sip of her coffee.

Scott huffed standing up along with the co-producers and left the studio with a angry frown.

Yay go daddy.

I smiled to myself and looked Y/N up and down as she set her coffee down on the table. Natalie smirked at Y/N along with Amber and I chuckled at their facial expressions.

"What?" My girlfriend asked as she pulled me closer to her and they shook their heads.

"Oh nothing just that you were totally awesome when it came to that shit head."

"I didn't know you had it in you Y/L/N." Amber breathed out a chuckle and gave her friend a high five while Jonathan laughed lowly.

"You girls are crazy I can't get enough of it." The bulky chunky man chuckled before scratching his trimmed beard and fixing his SnapBack.

"So are we restarting or do we have another break because I'm actually getting pissed off from being in the room Scott was once in." Y/N admitted and I interlocked our fingers while John sighed.

"I think you all need to cool down a bit you know? Rob will understand just be back before five." He said looking at his silver watch and I noticed we had at least an hour and a half.