•Chapter 31•

A/N: MY BABY LAUREN 😭😭👏🏼 I AM SO PROUD OF HAA 😭😭😭❤️

*One month later*

Camila's POV

"Don't leave please." I pouted as I tugged on Y/N's shirt and she kissed my forehead with a sigh.

"Baby I gotta go I'm sorry okay? The album is gonna drop in a week and we gotta promote it alright-" She cut herself off when I huffed to myself and looked down at my shoes.

"Baby I'll be back. I'll always be back you know that." She mumbled lowly and caressed my cheeks softly.

"I've been with you since my tour ended we got our time in but I gotta get back to work. It's life Cami." She tried to ease my emotions but I couldn't help it.

"I know but I just want to be with you all the time." I mumbled getting frustrated with myself and how much I sounded like a baby.

"I get that Cami I get it. I wanna be with you all the time too but shit don't work like that. One day it will though." She said and I lifted my head to look at her curiously.

"How?" I asked and she smirked innocently.

"One day you'll be living with me with a a big ass rock on that pretty little ring finger and we'll be together without meeting up all the time. But for now we gotta suck it up and focus on the task at hand. Our jobs." She explained which only made my shy away so she couldn't see my blush or smile.

"Babe I'm just gonna be gone for about a week come back down to L.A. for the album release and we can spend a few days here then yeah I gotta head back to promoting." She shrugged thinking it wasn't a big deal but to me it was I was practically attached to her hip and she was leaving without me.

"I know." I mumbled and she kissed my face repeatedly to try and cheer me up.

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight and you drive me to the airport in the morning?" She suggested and I think she already knew I was gonna be stubborn and say no but she also knew I was gonna end up staying in her studio apartment anyways.

"I dunno." I shrugged and she kissed my lips softly before taking my hand and walking towards her bed.

She picked me up as I tried not to giggle and she gently laid me down kissing my forehead. God I loved her forehead kisses. She slipped her shirt and basketball shorts off leaving her in her white Calvin Klein's and matching bra.

She slipped into her bed with me and cuddled up with me as she kissed my tummy, "And one day we'll be happily married with little Camila's running around and we'll be the hottest family in the decade. Fuck the Kardashian family and fuck the Beckham family it'd be all about the Cabello's."

I smiled to myself as she kissed my belly again and I bit my lip looking down at her. Her eyebrows furrowed in a cute way as her beautiful Y/E/C shined up at me. I ran my hand through her hair and smiled at her.

"I love you, you know that?" She stated more than asked and as the all too familiar feeling of my heart fucking melting came along I smiled down at her.

"Yes baby I do." I smiled and she she cuddled more into me if it were possible. "I love you more." I whispered and she kissed my rib cage.

After laying in the dim lit room for about twenty minutes in just complete comfortable silence Y/N spoke up.

"I'll be back for you no matter what." She randomly said and before I could say anything she whispered, "I'll always be here for you even if I'm mad at you."