•Chapter 71•

A/N: Wattpad's crackhead ass won't let me comment :( @ Wattpad fix your shit hoe

_

I heard the faint sound of my ringtone blaring and I groaned to myself. It rang through completely letting myself drift back to sleep but I heard it again. I then felt a hard smack against my calf and realized Camila kicked me.

"Pick up the damn phone." She grumbled and I frowned with a grunt.

"Hm kicking me and shit." I huffed tiredly as I sat up fully naked letting the covers pool around me.

"You're letting the cool air in! Damn." She whined and hugged up all the blankets letting her nude body get comfortable.

"Shut up." I mumbled and I felt her kick me again as the phone rang again.

"Watch it-" She was cut off when I slapped her ass and her eyes shot open.

"I'm not playing with you!" She yelled and Lexa whined opening her eyes.

I chuckled tiredly to myself as I stood up to get the constantly ringing phone. I leaned down as Camila rolled to her back irritated from the interruptions to her peaceful sleep. I smirked as she tilted her head to size me up and I answered my phone.

"Hello?" I rasped out tiredly and I heard a loud crash with screams and laughter.

"Y/N?" I heard Amber's weak voice and I instantly frowned.

"Yeah? What's up Amber?" I asked curiously and I heard her curse loudly.

"Bitch! Get your fucking hands off of me! I will kick your stupid ass into next year if you don't back the fuck up!" She suddenly screamed and the loud music echoed in the background.

I heard an "oof" and her jiggling a set of keys, "Amber?" I asked and I heard Camila sit up as she clicked on the lamp.

"Can you pick me up? I don't wanna pay for an Uber- fuck it." She cut herself of and I started to slip on some joggers.

"I-I.." She stopped herself again and I could tell her voice was shaking.

"I just don't wanna be alone tonight." She whispered not trusting her voice while I heard the music fading.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Where are you?" I asked her and she sniffled deeply.

"I'm at fucking Erica's apartment." She let out a frustrated cry and I grabbed my black tee shirt not caring about a bra.

"Stupid bitch losing it, Y/N. She's. Losing. It!" She punctuated harshly and I slipped on my yellow checkered Vans hoodie.

"I need a blunt, I'm out front." She said lowly and hung up suddenly.

"Is she okay?" Camila asked lowly and I slipped on some socks and my shoes on.

"Yeah." I hastily got ready, "Hopefully she is."

"I'll be back soon." I quickly leaned over the bed and gave Camila a quick kiss.

She wet her lips as I leaned back up and grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Be safe, baby." She called out and I walked out the room and ran down the stairs.

I grabbed a set of keys from the key rack and walked out of my home. I unlocked the car and realized it was the white Audi A6 and immediately got into it. Soon enough I was driving my ass towards my best friend.

_

I pulled up quickly where Erica's tall apartment building was and I got out seeing a few people outside. I slammed my door shut as I felt myself get heated at the thought of my best friend being hurt.