•Chapter 70•

A/N: This chapter has conversations about R*PE so this is your trigger warning.

_

"Babyyy." I heard the slam open and I heard Camila's yell.

I groaned as I turned my body to the side not realizing I was still in my clothes from yesterday. She sighed before running and jumping on top of me. I groaned loudly causing her to giggle and kiss my cheeks.

"Good morning baby." She smiled and I tiredly opened one eye immediately seeing a blurry Camila.

"Why..Why are so happy this morning? Where is this energy from?" I asked quietly as I started to close my eyes again but she pushed me to my back.

She straddled my lap while I heard Lexa bark and run up a box I set out for her. She landed on the bed and laid next to us while Camila leaned over me. She smiled down at me causing me to chuckle at how happy she was.

"What's up now?" I asked and she took a deep breath looking at my hands.

She fiddled with them as she thought to herself while I pushed her hands away and caressed her sides.

"Babe?"

"I talked to the girls." She said and I nodded already knowing that fact.

"And? How'd it go?" I asked clearing my throat and she couldn't help but squeal out a giggle.

"It went awesome!" She unexpectedly said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow? Really?" I asked honestly thinking it was gonna flop and they all were gonna be pissed.

"Yes! They were a little confused at first but I mean they understood after a bit of explaining. Especially Normani and Dinah they were on my side completely. They knew that we don't have the same privileges like you and Serendipity. It's not fair." She explained and softly bounced on top of me letting me think of my morning wood.

"Uh..that's great babe. I'm happy that it went well." I smiled and she shrugged as her smile faltered.

"Lauren got mad though." She let out and I frowned slightly immediately my mind was off of the pressure against my crotch.

"What?"

"Yeah, I mentioned leaving and she immediately got irritated. Something about that it wouldn't be fair or right if I left now when we're at the peak of our career." She mumbled and I could see it already take a toll on her.

"No matter how much I tried to tell her that if we had a different label it'd be different she wouldn't have it. She's acting like I'm stabbing her in the back when I'm not. I mean she acted this way when I released I Know What You Did Last Summer with Shawn and again with Bad Things. I don't know I'm just sad that she didn't even try to see things my point of view." She expressed her feelings as I intently listened to her thoughts.

"Dinah started to get upset cause she wouldn't listen and there was a small blow up. But overall it went good the rest of the girls hugged me and bought me dinner.." She smiled sadly and I leaned up hugging her.

"She'll come around, I mean she said it herself that the label sucks asshole." I chuckled and bit my lip when a certain thought entered my head.

"And.. well she probably doesn't want you to leave her completely." I thought out loud and she frowned in confusion looking down at me.

"What do you mean?" She whispered as she tugged on my ears out of habit.

"I mean think about it.. you guys break up, your friendship was on the line since the rekindling. Then that night happened and you basically cut her off. The only way she still has you in her life is if you're still in the band." I told her my own thoughts and she hummed frowning.