•Chapter 47•

A/N: I'm conflicted on how I'm making this story turn out..should I keep Fifth Harmony in the story as if they never became H4RMONY? Or make it realistic-ish and have Camila "leave" ??

-

plus another thing how can some of y'all be so blind? Labels/management basically the same thing, they're both running shit. And make sure you read the basically part before jumping down my throat because I'm not saying they are the same. Anddd make sure you realize I'm not trying to come off as a bitch or I'm being rude I'm actually being pretty polite compared to others in the fandom.

They not only deleted the 5hleaks account but a few others (I totally understand 5HLeaks got taken away because it is illegal) but really? The audio clip of Lauren is starting to disappear and yes it was leaked but that shit is important. (I've seen it deleted from people's accounts so ik it's true). Have y'all seen these damn movies about people covering up their tracks or blaming someone else so they can get away with it? Movies are fake yes but these things happen literally all the time and there's proof of that and not only to 5H.

I mean if some of y'all wanna bitch about Camila supposedly leaving and calling us -the ones who think their management/ label is fucking everything up- fucking delusional. Then what about you? Obviously we don't know their label and management but y'all don't know Camila and the girls like that. None of us do. You are literally following a scenario off of what happened in the past and your hate or dislike to Camila/and or her solos/the way she acted or acts. And it may not even be true. She may have not done anything wrong and people made it seem this way.

But if she really did lie and shit we can't just fucking immediately jump to conclusions like we did when the first letter was posted or when the first solo song was out. You don't know her reasons why she may have lied/ you don't know why their label may be a total shitbag. We simply don't know so I know my damn facts alright? I'm stating my opinion and I don't want any arguments because I really hate fighting with people who can't/won't understand where I'm coming from in a civil manner while I'm trying to relate to both sides of the fandom rn. And just know I'm not a rude person so I literally won't try and argue. 😕

IF Camila Cabello did in fact lie to cover her ass and have future sales and fans then we as a fandom can not make the same mistake of jumping to a conclusion like we are with their management/label even though Lauren's audio clip is the most evidence we have. If you do not want to be in her fandom or support her then FUCKING DONT SUPPORT HER AND DONT CALL HER NAMES SHE WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK SHE DID IF SHE DID LIE!

It may be hypocritical and stupid to say this and it may be the adrenaline talking but if Camila did lie just don't attack her. She will understand what she did once she realizes no one wants to support a lying artist who makes her group mates/best friends look bad. She's a smart girl she wasn't always like this. But if she didn't do anything wrong and their label/management is making all of this up to cover their own ass then we need to do everything we can to expose them. Because they have so much more money and power compared to one girl. One girl can easily be replaced other than a huge label/management. They're the ones in power.

What if nothing happened? What if Lauren was the one who did solo songs or any of the girls? What if they "acted" the way Camila supposedly did? Would they get as much shit Camila gets?

If Camila did lie please don't stoop down to her level and be petty and call her names and be a bigger dick because even then we still wouldn't know why she lied. There would be no point instead of making yourself more angry. I love them no matter what but I'm not stuck up there ass like some fans who are too blind to see anything. 😘 Oh and please be respectful in this story okay? I don't want others or me to take your text a wrong way and seem like you're trying to argue. enjoy x