•Chapter 72•

A/N: I JUST WANNA KNOW IF THIS STORY IS GOING AT A FAST PACE NOW 👀 is it too messy? I'm asking the eight people who actually read it now 😭 I lost so many readers LMAOOOOOOithurtslikehell

_

I tiredly walked into the kitchen with Lexa running by my side and stopped. I looked to the sink and saw random shit stacked causing me to look around. I ran my hand through my hair as I looked around thoroughly and sighed.

"Well at least she's eating." I mumbled shaking my head as I looked at the small mess on my counter.

"Oh..my god, what is this?" Camila walked in fully dressed for the studio and I sighed.

"Your step daughter got high." I snorted as I turned on the sink before yawning loudly.

"Step daughter?" She frowned as she I nodded my head towards the hall.

"Amber." I mumbled tiredly and she rested her head against my shoulder.

"You want me to stay with you two?" She asked me but I just shook my head while I opened the dishwasher.

"Nah, you go record I'll handle it babe." I replied as she rubbed my sides slowly and comfortingly.

"Okay, you want me to bring something back when I'm out of the studio?" She asked me and I smiled to myself with a nod.

"Oh yeah what kinda question is that?" I chuckled and she smiled before leaning in kissing my cheek.

"I'll see you later, gorgeous." She said slapping my butt and walking off.

Then I remembered, "BABE!" I yelled and she frowned as she peeked her head back into the kitchen.

"What?"

"Uh pick up some Plan B." I gave her a tight smile and she raised her eyebrows before pointing at me.

"Oh shit, yeah." She said as she thought to herself and walked past me.

"I had some stashed in case of emergencies." She mumbled and rummaged through a locked drawer.

I rinsed off the food on a couple plates and stacked them in the dishwasher. She leaned back with a smile and closed the drawer with a small box in her hands.

"You have anything to drink?" She asked me as she looked around and I shook.

"No, there's plenty of shit in the fridge though." I mumbled and I heard a loud groan causing us to look down the hall.

"Ugh it stinks." I heard Amber grumble as she itched her toned stomach while she walked into the kitchen.

"Well good morning honeybun." I smiled at her causing her to look at me with a blank but tired look.

"Hi dad." She joked and I heard Camila giggle as she took out some orange juice.

"Okay, I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now. I'll see you guys later- and don't fuck up the house you two." She downed the pill and slammed the box beside me letting Amber smirk at it.

"I love you!" She yelled and walked out again causing Amber to lean against the counter.

"Hm Plan B, huh?" She nudged me and I chuckled shaking my head.

"With all the stories I've heard should it be safe to say you're gonna be dethroned of being the pullout queen?" She asked and I laughed to myself as I shook my head.

"I was high."

"That's no excuse." Amber snorted as she pulled out a glass to pour her some orange juice.