•Chapter 111•

AREE YOUU READDYY KIDS

_

"No! I said I don't fucking want tomatoes on my burger!" Camila yelled at me and I growled.

"Okay, okay!" I yelled back and rolled down the window just to throw the tomatoes out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at her and she huffed crossing her arms.

"Don't ignore me now." I glared at her and she pushed her knees towards the door.

She continued looking out the window and I rolled my eyes before looking at my own burger. I sighed as I continued to drive and looked at her. She glanced my way and I started to laugh at what just happened. She looked at me again.

"What?" She snapped,

"That was my burger." I mumbled before silently laughing my ass off.

She cracked a smile and I let out a loud laugh before groaning, "Goddamn you Camila." I shook my head and she looked away as she took the burger.

"Sorry." She mumbled so lowly that I could barely hear her.

"Mhm." I drove the rest of the way to the clinic Camila had her appointment at.

She suddenly grabbed my hand and leaned over to kiss my cheek, "I'm sorry, don't be mad at me." She pouted and I just shook my head.

"Baby, please." She kissed my jawline and I parked the vehicle.

"Eat, okay?" I relaxed my shoulders and turned my head towards hers.

"Just eat, please." I sighed deeply knowing she hadn't eaten all day.

"The smell makes me wanna die." She grimaced at it and I stared into her eyes.

"I will feed you like a bird if you don't try and eat something." I threatened and she laughed to herself before caressing my cheek.

"I love you, you know that?" She whispered and I nodded before she kissed my lips.

"You were just at my throat five seconds ago." I stated and she kept back a smile.

"I know, I'm sorry." She whispered and I started to smirk a little before glancing down at her plump lips.

I pecked them cutely and she smiled at me before leaning back and taking a deep breath. She crinkled her nose and took a small bite. While I basically devoured mine she kept picking at it and taking nibbles here and there. I didn't blame her though, I just wanted something in her system. When she decided she couldn't eat anymore we both got out of the vehicle and into the building.

When we checked in we waited patiently while Camila went through her phone and texted her mom. I looked around the lobby and realized we were gonna be here for awhile. There was only a couple people waiting but I knew it was gonna be some time. So while Camila ended up on some game called Woody, I ended up being right. We waited almost an hour just for someone to call out her name.