•Chapter 98•

A/N: Anyone wanna join a group chat on Instagram? It includes Kiah UnAmericanTeen and like 8 other bitches no one knows about... but whom we all love dearly. And if you're shy I'll kick their ass if they say anything rude at first. SO! My @ is KordyingCamren if you do wanna join I'll just add you if you dm me.

Oh and this chap may be boring af, enjoy.. hopefully x

_

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, okay, I can do this, I can do this." Camila breathed deeply and Dinah was by her side the entire time.

She hugged her tightly and chuckled against her cheek as I ran back and forth to get whatever Camila needed. I didn't want her to have constant panic attacks like she has been for the last three days. Normani hugged Dinah and Camila as they all started to tear up and I snatched a cold water bottle from a stand. I ran back to the girls as they were waiting around for their turn to come up and I handed Camila the water.

"Why water?" She groaned and I knew she wanted something with flavor.

"Just drink it please, stay hydrated." I mumbled not wanting her to pass out or anything tonight.

I was stressing out to just let her be a little bit okay because I didn't want the love of my life having a huge breakdown. I didn't want her sad and I didn't wanna see her tear herself down because of this shit. It's crazy what the industry could do to a simple person.

Lauren sat back listening to her music as she typed away on her phone and I noticed her being way more cold today. It wasn't about me wanting everyone's approval but to keep Camila away from as much heartbreak as possible. But I couldn't keep talking and trying to save something when there was no fucking point in saving it. She wasn't trying to improve on her actions towards Camila. Ally was almost in the same boat as her, she was just way more understanding than anyone.

Her feelings weren't hurt she was just being Ally, a unproblematic piece of sunshine. She knew there was always an end to something and unfortunately this was Camila's. So as I glanced at Ally smiling trying to cheer the girls up I came in and entered the group hug.

"Ohhh Y/NN." Mani and Ally cooed as they invited me in.

"A whole woman." Dinah giggled into Camila's ear causing her to blush and laugh softly.

"Lauren! Lauserrr, Ralph, Loooo-"

"Whattt?" Lauren drew out and looked at us and we all opened our arms.

"Get your bottom self in this hug you emo bitch." Mani spoke causing us to laugh causing Lauren to crack a smile.

"Fine." She acted like she didn't care and I finally saw a small glimpse of her vulnerability.

Her head nuzzled into Dinah's neck as her arms wrapped around Normani and Ally. I chuckled as I stepped back to look down at my phone but heard clicks.

"Okay guys, you have five minutes, be ready." Will yelled over the loud background noise and he looked at the stage as he crossed his arms.

"Oh! Mila, I forgot." Dinah gasped and darted to her carryon bag to quickly pull out a small little box of pills.

"Here you forgot this on the bus-" Dinah was cut off when Camila slapped it out of her hand immediately.

I looked down as they all just stared at her, "Shhh Dinah." Camila shook her head and glanced at me giving her the meme look.

I looked at the familiar box and immediately knew it was Plan B and I smirked.

"You got it, babe." I winked and she smirked my way as she adjusted the hockey jersey she had on.