•Chapter 133•

"Okay, I'll get married outside but I will not have the reception outside. Let alone have the cake just out there. It's gonna be dead in the middle of summer where all the bugs come out. I won't have people eat with a mosquito trying to suck them up." Camila animatedly spoke to me as we all took a walk around the nearby trail.

It was a nice day since it was November and it was cooling down immensely. I let Adrianna let go of my hand in her Spider-Man onesie and she walked down the smooth path. She screamed at the birds before pointing up at them and I laughed to myself. She turned to me with her tongue out and ran back towards me.

 She turned to me with her tongue out and ran back towards me

"We haven't even chosen three colors to match? Y/N listen-"

"Baby, relax." I laughed as Adrianna reached up with struggle to grab my hand.

"I promise, you're gonna have the wedding you want and it's gonna be the best fucking wedding anyone's gonna see." I grabbed her hand with my free hand and she sighed out with a nod.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I just want it now. I don't wanna wait." She groaned to herself and I leaned in to kiss her quickly.

"I mean we can get married now, we can just have a ceremony later on." I suggested and she bit her lip before shrugging.

"I just wanna be your wife." She looked at me and I smiled to myself.

"You already are in my eyes." I kissed her hand and Adrianna let go of my hand again.

She ran off down the path passing a few joggers, "Hi!" She gasped at each person and stayed at least four feet away from us.

Nobody could hear her since they had earplugs in and I could practically see her free mind wander. She balled her little fists and she gasped out another hi as two girls started to pass. They waved as they cooed but continued to walk off. Our daughter got excited as her body lightly shook and she squatted down.

"Yes." She hissed and Camila giggled as walked before her.

She continued to run until she stopped at a bench where she looked up at the sky. Her arm holding her little self up and Camila nodded towards the bench. We sat down as she looked around at all the trees and nature before patting at my knee.

"Mama." She lightly whined and I hummed as Camila took out some of our packed foods.

"Up?" She blinked up at me and I was so engulfed in those baby brown eyes I didn't think I could ever come out of them.

"Come on butterfly." I picked her up and sat her on my lap as she tried to take off her jacket.

I helped her strip it off as Camila gave me a displeased humpf not wanting Nova to catch a cold.

"She's wearing a thick ass onesie she's gonna be okay for five minutes." I chuckled and folded the jacket before putting it beside me.

"Here." Camila handed me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.