Epilogue One

A/N: since y'all wanna be basic, here.

-

I remember waking up in a cold sweat, my entire body drenched in sweat. Every inch of my body aching with loss and dread as I felt my hand throb harshly. I looked down to see my cast and suddenly I heard a small giggle then a loud baby scream. In a panic I looked over at the sound and noticed Camila looking at me with eyes full of worry.

"You scared the baby." She chuckled softly and tried to reach out to grab my hand.

But I was so afraid, it felt so damn real, I quickly backed away from any contact of her. My family frowned and I stumbled back feeling overly dizzy. As if I-

"You okay? Maybe you need to sit down, you passed out a little bit ago." I heard my mom speak softly as her hand touched my shoulder and I freaked.

"Okay! Stop! Wait!" I quickly yelped out and I looked around searching for a specific pair of brown eyes.

"Where the fuck is Shawn?" I spat and they all frowned while Camila tried her best to calm down a screaming infant that was in the incubator.

"Why do you care about Shawn? He left during the wedding- look, look at baby Larissa." Camila then started to coo as she slowly rubbed her finger against the baby's stomach.

"No! He was here! He was literally right here."

"You might wanna talk to Dion and Daniel." My sister snorted and I quickly looked down at the baby that was right next to Camila.

And it hit me all at once, I slightly hopped over to them and I quickly looked at the new baby. My eyes trailing down every feature she had and once her eyes connected to mine, I jumped up in excitement.

"It wasn't real! Nothing fucking happened! Fuckin' A, dude!" I clapped harshly while my entire family looked at me as if I was on drugs.

"What did they give you?" My sister mumbled jokingly but I didn't care.

"What didn't happen, baby?" Camila asked me with worried eyes and I somehow knew she knew what I was talking about.

"She's mine, she's all mine. Goddamn, I love you." I leaned in and gave her a big kiss causing Camila to giggle against my lips.

My heart wasn't hurting any longer, my body wasn't feeling pain. Despite the throbbing my wrist was doing, I felt as if I went through five different dimensions and my body was going to start fucking glitching. I was on a high no one could ever bring me down from and I slowly replaced Camila as I leaned down towards my baby.

"Hi, baby! How ya doing?!" I jokingly spoke to my baby girl and she slowly stopped crying.

I slowly rubbed the tip of my finger against her forehead as my heart combusted from how beautiful everything was.

"Baby... hey, did you have another bad dream?" Camila pulled me down to have me sit next to her.

"Yeah." I nodded as I stared over my daughter, "Yeah, but I'm okay now. I'm okay." I whispered and I just wanted to cuddle into her.

"Y/NN... are you sure you're okay? Do we have to talk to the doctor? You don't look really too good-"

"No, no, I'm okay, it was just another random dream. I'm okay." I kissed her lips again and again feeling as happy as I could ever be.