•Chapter 74•

A/N: So like...I was in a group chat and I was focusing on writing due to them switching topics every two seconds and my sister put out the blunt roach without me knowing in MY CUP OF FUCKING NOODLES AND I FUCKING ATE IT WTF 😭 IT WAS SO FUCKING NASTY IM D E A D

I was in a group chat and I was focusing on writing due to them switching topics every two seconds and my sister put out the blunt roach without me knowing in MY CUP OF FUCKING NOODLES AND I FUCKING ATE IT WTF 😭 IT WAS SO FUCKING NASTY IM D E A D

enjoy tho x

_

"I hate going out, I hate coming home. I hate how you're never pickin up your phone, yeah
Just pick up your phone, yeah." I sang as the nice melody entered my ears.

"I hate faking like, like we get along. I hate how everybody wanna do me wrong, yeah. Ain't even like mine songs, yeah." I sang and the music stopped causing me to look up.

"It was great but be more comfortable, okay? Just relax, Y/I." Amber commented as her voice echoed through the intercom.

"Loosen up a bit it'll help you and your vocals." She smiled and I nodded as I shook my shoulders goofily.

"Dork." She let go of the button and sat back as she did a playback.

We were the only two in the studio since Erica left right after recording her part of Tequilawine. She apparently didn't wanna miss her reservation and I remembered the lyrics of her song. I wasn't gonna lie, it bothered me a bit but I wasn't gonna head down the road to self destruct. I've been there, done that I don't need another Lauren in my life right now.

"You act like you did it yourself, but you're just taking credit for somebody else, yeah."

"You're somebody else, yeah."

"You look like you're nice, but you're not. And if anyone likes you, it's just cause you're hot, yeah. And you think you're hot, yeah." I practically scoffed to myself and kept going when Amber didn't cut it short.

"Love ain't a thing in L.A
Ain't no love in L.A
Love ain't a thing in L.A
Ain't no love in L.A
But nothin' is real anyway." I sang the chorus and opened my eyes as the track stopped.

"And that is how you do it." She spoke in a British accent causing me to laugh.

"Aye Simon Cowell on my side." I joked and she chuckled as she looked at the papers on the table.

"Wanna keep going or you wanna cut it short for tonight?" She asked and I looked at my watch it reading seven thirty two.

"Let's just get a couple more in before we head back." I said and she nodded understanding where I was coming from.

I was gonna think about the song until it was finished so I wasn't gonna have a good nights sleep if I just left.

"And here we go." She mumbled replaying the now half recorded song.