•Chapter 75•

A/N: hi, seven day streak 😭
So this chapter MAY be over dramatic and horrible but I kinda like it so you can choke.. you guys might hate me today tho, enjoy x

_

"So what is it you're not telling me?"

"Uhm...what?" I let out a nervous laugh and she stared at me all playful looks gone.

"Now I know you're not telling me the whole truth. What happened?" She asked and I breathed out as I closed my eyes.

"I don't wanna talk about this." I wet my lips as I shook my head but she grabbed my hand.

"Y/N.." She called me and I didn't wanna face it, I knew I was wrong for not telling Camila.

I was wrong for not telling anyone.

"Just talk to me, what happened in that relationship?" She asked and I clenched my jaw looking away.

"Cam, just stop." I grumbled, "I really can't talk about it right now."

"Really? Come on, after two years of being together you can't talk about me about this? It's important if it's coming up again after three damn years." She frowned and I just shook my head looking down.

"I get there's a lot going on but the fact that this may be the cause and you're not even trying to fix it. That's definitely not the girl I know." She disappointedly spoke to me and I sighed closing my eyes again.

"What the fuck happened?" She spat and I knew she was tired of me keeping these important ass stories to myself.

"Erica and I were..always together." I started to speak cause I really didn't want her pissed off with me.

"Okay?"

"Okay..well since we were together twenty four seven it eventually happened." I mumbled and I couldn't help but feel so childish how I was explaining the story.

"It? What's it?"

"She was puking was craving shit and I didn't know what to do so I asked my mom- she went crazy and told her mom. Then I was tested for my sperm and she took a pregnancy test." I revealed and her jaw slacked open causing me to gulp.

I stared at the pizza box in front of us and shook my head, "You got her pregnant?" She whispered and I couldn't quite tell her tone, it was a mix of sadness and pain.

But I knew she wasn't happy. Obviously.

"I don't know Cami." I mumbled and I remembered how confusing it was back then.

"How the hell don't you know?" She asked with a frown and I ran my hand through my hair in distress.

"One day it was positive then the next it just... wasn't, I guess? I don't know.." I sighed sadly and looked down at my hands not wanting bring up my old thoughts.

"She never told me what happened she just.. stopped talking to me." I frowned at the thought and she looked at me carefully.

"Y/N, you better tell me the truth-"

"I'm not lying! I don't know." I scoffed and shook my head.

"I tried my hardest to get through with her like I said before but she just distanced herself from me." I spoke with a scoff definitely feeling defensive when she didn't believe me.