•Chapter 95•

A/N: This chapter contains 85% of the Twitter thingy so ahem enjoy?? I guess.

_

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." I heard pacing and I groaned tiredly as I laid naked in bed.

"China stop, what's happening?" I heard Camila yawn and I shoved my head deeper into the pillows.

"I-I- uhh hurry up and get ready. We're supposed to be on the new bus in exactly ten minutes so be downstairs. Roger, Will, and Larry are gonna have a talk with you." Dinah hinted and Camila hesitated before speaking up.

"Uhm.. my legs hurt." She mumbled and I smirked to myself.

"I can't move." She whispered and Dinah laughed loudly before opening up the door.

"Oof my womb." Camila joked and I popped my head out from underneath pillows to smirk.

"Get your stupid ass up." She slapped my back and I chuckled tiredly.

"Okay, I gotta go I don't wanna see no dick or titty." Dinah breathy laughed before she immediately stopped, "Fuck, too late." She mentioned and I looked down at us to anything exposed but nothing was.

"What?" I immediately asked with a frown and she Dinah'd her way out of the room.

I quickly got up and looked around before cursing, "Hm?" She stayed in bed and I looked up at her.

"My bag isn't here, the driver dropped them off at the bus." I sighed and she smiled before pointing to her bag.

"I have some of your clothes in my bag.."

I then turned and went through the Nike bag before pulling out my sweats. I looked at her with a small frown and she smiled lovingly at me.

"And why do you have my clothes, Ms. Cabello?" I asked and she bit her lip with a cute shrug.

"Cause they're my clothes too." She smiled innocently and I gave her a look as I raised my eyebrows.

"And it's Mrs. Y/L/N now." She smirked and I let out a breathy laugh as I slipped the gray sweats on.

"Oh is it?" I chuckled as I grabbed my dried sports bra.

"Mhm." She hummed as she stayed in bed while I slipped a mustard yellow hoodie on.

I leaned over Camila and gave her a kiss causing her to bring me down. I laughed as she eagerly pecked at my lips and I leaned back up.

"Come on." I tapped her thighs but she hissed and pushed me away.

"They really hurt??" I asked crossing my arms and she nodded.

"Yes, Y/N. You made me do shit that I haven't done at all." She huffed and I turned around to grab some of her shorts.

"Okay, okay, uhh.." I scratched my head and looked for some other clothing.

I helped her get dressed as she tried her best moving around so she could get back in the groove.

"Fuck, we have a show tonight I don't think I can dance." She giggled out her pain and I held her waist as she struggled to pull up herself shorts.

"It'll probably get better by tonight, sorry." I chuckled and once she pulled a Serendipity hoodie over her head, I smirked.

"My girl." I smiled and she kissed my lips softly with a smile matching mine.

I wrapped her in my arms and picked her up bridal style causing her to chuckle affectiously. She tried grabbing her Nike duffle bag but I ended up carrying it with her. I double checked the room for anything we needed and then bolted out of the room.