•Chapter 114•

A/N: respect is key 💗💖💘💓 choose to be a good open minded person, y'all are great. and there will be time jumps within the chapter rn, ENJOY x

(btw "Bello" is pronounced "bae-yo" like her last name)

_

"Oh fuck my tour stars tomorrow Y/N. I'm-" She stopped herself and looked down at the floor.

"Take a deep breath. Right now." I grabbed her shoulders and she looked into my eyes.

"You're excited, don't think otherwise, I know you're excited." I looked right into those brown eyes and smiled.

"You're gonna be great and you're gonna be the most healthy out of everyone there. Don't be so negative." I just tried to comfort her and she took a deep breath.

"You think I'll be okay? He'll be okay-"

"You're gonna be fine and so is she." I corrected and she chuckled shaking her head.

"Whatever." She sighed and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Now please lay your ass down and get some sleep, you have a tour to handle starting tomorrow." I pushed her back onto the bed and she sighed deeply.

"I still can't believe I had to turn Taylor down though. She's been so good to me." She frowned in disappointment and I felt a huge wave of guilt wash over me.

"I-I know, I'm sorry, I really am I didn't realize how much I'd be taking from you-"

"Shut up, it's not you, I wanna be pregnant. Literally this may be the best thing in my life right now. I want this." She looked at me intently but I still felt scared and guilty.

"Okay, just... whatever you want I'm here. I'll make it happen." I held her hand and she gave me a hint of a smile.

"We.. you and I, are gonna be fine. What if this is like the greatest thing to happen to my career? You don't know if it's gonna put me right down the drain or skyrocket me through the charts. Let's see how magical this baby really is." She giggled and I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding in.

"My team thinks it's a bad idea though, so let's see that too." Her smile then slowly dropped and I kissed her tummy.

"They're always wrong anyway." I mumbled causing her to laugh a little as Lexa hopped up on the hotel bed.

"Can we like... waste a little sleep tonight?" Camila sighed as the heels of her feet started to dig into my butt.

"Hmm, what'd you have in mind?" I smirked kissing up her neck as her arms started to circle around my shoulders.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." She whispered against my lips and I kissed her gently.

I quickly leaned up and snatched my shirt off as Lexa kicked her leg with a groan. Camila giggled as she leaned up to kiss me as her own shirt came off.