•Chapter 89•

A/N: So I legit upset every friend I have for having a random major depressive episode and dissociated myself from everyone LMAAOOOO yikes I guess I really am a horrible person ksksks ENJOY THO 😍

_

"I'm gonna kill her!" I yelled to myself as I drove down the streets.

My phone non stop buzzing that I almost threw it out again but I stopped myself from doing so. I tried to listen to my music to calm me down so I wouldn't rip that bitches head off. But it didn't work, instead I sped up not giving a shit if I got pulled over. The restaurant that bitch worked at was awfully close and I couldn't wait to get my hands around her throat.

So when my car abruptly stopped right out front the few people outside the restaurant looked my way. I was too angry to focus on anything else and I didn't care if I was gonna make this situation bigger that it already was. I wanted to give her a taste of her own damn medicine and made sure she didn't fuck with anyone else. For a couple dollars she wanted to ruin everything we ever built.

I bet it wasn't even enough to pay two months worth of rent for her shitty townhouse. I was ready and I have been ready. No one fucks with my best friend, let alone her career. So I stomped my way into the restaurant pushing the skinny boy away from me. I caught sight of her high ass bun and quickly pushed my way toward her.

"Liliana!" I snarled and I saw her head turn as she frowned in confusion.

"What the fuc-"

I stopped thinking and I grabbed her by the throat causing the people around to gasp. I slapped her as hard as I could as I pushed forward. She fell backwards onto a table and she panicked as her hands tried to pry me off of her. I felt her long nails scratch my neck then my lip was split from a harsh slap.

"You fucked her over!" I growled out as I hit her again and I started to feel more hands on my shirt.

"Get the fuck off of me you crazy bitch!" She spat and I was pulled violently off her and I hissed when my elbow hit another table.

I almost fell onto the floor while the cooks held back Liliana but I saw an opening and took it. I was fuming and I punched with all my anger through the hole I was given. My fist collided with Lili's face and she gasped with a grunt and stumbled back. I heard a loud crowd yell out in excitement seeing a celebrity hitting some waitress no one knows.

"You fuck her over, you fuck me over!" I yelled again while a couple buff ass dudes grabbed my arms.

"Ugh fuck." Liliana cried as she held her jaw and I kicked the air.

"Give me that fucking phone!" I spat angrily while I huffed heavily.

I used all my strength to push the buff fuckers off of me so I could reach her again. And when one guy stumbled off of me it was easy to get the other away from me. I ran up to Lilian and grabbed a handful of her hair. She hissed as I dragged her towards to where the back was so she could give me the phone she stole.

"Give me the fucking phone." I spat and she struggled to stand up while I slammed the door closed.

She cried out in pain while I heard more commotion outside while the guys tried to open the locked door. She whined when I pulled her up and shoved her against a random locker.

"Give me the phone Liliana!" I yelled and she pushed me away violently before kicking me in my nuts.

I fell to the ground in sudden pain and grabbed her ankle as she tried to run away. She fell as we both groaned in pain and I yanked her again trying to ignore my pain. I pulled her up and yelled again, "Give me Erica's phone and I'm gone!" I yelled angrily and she let out a desperate groan.