•Chapter 29•

A/N: Y'alllll I hate when writers take everything to heart and threaten to delete their story🙄 Gotta accept criticism and assholes at the same time you can't just stop everything because your pussy ass got in your feels smh (sorry for ranting lmfao) 😂😂👋🏼 enjoy tho x

Y/N's POV

"Camila are you hungry?"

"I dunno." That's all I've been getting these past few hours and I was getting irritated.

"Cami what's wrong? You were okay last night. Just a little I think?" I frowned in confusion as I drove to the studio.

"I'm just confusing myself Y/NN I'm sorry." She sighed lowly and I hesitatingly interlocked our fingers.

"You can talk to me you know? There's no judgement-"

"I know there's no judgement but I can't guarantee that you won't get mad." She mumbled and I stopped the car at a stoplight before looking at her intently.

"If you keep it in it'll most likely make me more angry if that makes sense. Last night I just needed to cool down okay? I'll try not to shut you out again but I couldn't help it I acted out on impulse. That's why I came back to your apartment because I knew I wasn't right." I explained and she nodded softly as she looked out the window.

"I keep thinking of Lauren." She spoke out and I accidentally hit the gas from shock and almost hit the car in front of me.

"Shit!" We both exclaimed as I hit the breaks and we were caught by our seatbelt.

Why the hell does she think of Lauren?!

"I'm sorry but what?" I asked looking at her and she nervously looked around.

"N-Not like that okay? Just I don't know I'm starting to compare you two and then I start worrying over nothing because what she did in the past-"

"Do you really think I'm gonna do something-"

"No! I-I don't know it's this thing in me and it like shows up out of nowhere if that makes any sense. Every time I start to actually trust someone something happens and it takes me back to that place where I was constantly worried about my relationship crashing and burning." She explained with a distressed sigh and watched her intently as she ran her hand through her hair.

"I'm. Not. Lauren." I punctuated and she looked at me with a small frown.

"I know you're not and I'm so happy that you're not. You're better. But I can't help but feel this way I just I don't know how to explain it. It's like dimples! No one knows why it's there!" She let out and I bit my lip itching my neck.

"It's actually a flaw in the skin tissue when you develop and well become a real life human instead of a sack of wet body parts-"

"Not the point Y/N." She sighed with a small smile and I returned the gesture to ease the atmosphere.

"I know, sorry." I mumbled and she let out a light giggle.

"It's just weird you know? I hate feeling the way I do." She confessed and I looked at her while my walls started to rebuild.

"I'll always be here for you okay?" I stated as if I had a reason to but I didn't and she looked up at me.

"No matter what happens." I added looking back at the road and she squeezed my hand.

"You promise?" She whispered and I looked back at her and switched from holding hands to locking our pinkies together.

"I promise." I said before we kissed the side of our hands and I watched her eyes shine happily.