•Chapter 55•

A/N: I don't understand this "fandom" most of the time. It's so wishy washy like jfc. One minute they're talking shit about Camila and then the next they go and read Camila/You's imagining themselves with her. LIKE THAT'S PSYCHO HOE! Like stand your stupid ass up, leave that dirty ass phone on the table, and walk to the nearest exit and idgaf if it's a window.

Sorry for the rant lmao but enjoy x

Y/N's POV

"Ellen's studio just called, they want you on the show next Monday." Heather our publicist said as she played the PS4 with Erica.

"ELLEN!" Erica yelled as she dropped the controller which caused Heather to kick it and shoot Erica.

"Bro really? What the fuck?" Erica grumbled at our publicist and she giggled loudly.

"What?! You always kill me." Heather pouted and Erica rolled her eyes which caused Amber to yell.

"Okay shut the hell up! We're gonna go on Ellen?! As performers or-"

"No as the guests - thank Y/N." She chuckled and I looked at her with a confused frown.

"You coming out with Camila was probably the best decision for publicity but for some fans they absolutely hate the idea." She says as she ran away from Erica in the game of Call of Duty : Black Ops II.

"Well they can suck their dads left nut for all I care..if they even have one." I said as I stood up from my couch and walked to the kitchen to see Camila looking into the fridge.

"You need to go grocery shopping all we have is milk and butter." She sighed and I chuckled kissing her cheek softly.

"Uhm excuse you but we have to do that together I don't know what you want." I shrugged through my obvious acting and she snorted.

"Sure okay." She chuckled and I rested my head against her shoulder.

"Plus a lot of people wanna see the it couple shopping for food." I laughed to myself as I rubbed her stomach and she smiled to herself.

"Well, well I can never so no to food." She smirked and I slightly gripped her hips as I smiled against her jaw.

"You can never say no to me." I lightly laughed and she turned around to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Maybe, maybe not." She shrugged and I rested my hands on her ass with a smirk.

"And I remember the days where you used to be so respectful and a hopeless romantic when you put your hands on my lower back instead of my ass." She raised her eyebrows and I slid my hands up till they were resting on the dip of her back.

"Happy?" I asked her with a small smile and she leaned in kissing my lips.

I smiled against her lips before she patted my butt and separated from me, "Let's go now."

"We can't, we both have to do some Q&A on Instagram Live. Our publicists orders." I sighed and she chuckled taking a Cream Soda from the fridge.

"You act like we can't do it while we shop it's just on our phone." She giggled and I looked around.

"But it'd be better if we did this at home with food so we can snack anytime we want." I raised my hands and she grabbed them before bending them back.

"Ow! Fuck mercy! Mercy!" I yelled and she let go with a giggle before kissing my lips.

"Fine, let's just go now and do the Livestream when we get back." She said grabbing her purse and I hissed at the pain in my fingers.