•Chapter 53•

A/N: smut chapter so if SMUT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE DONT READ IT! Don't be a dirty dick and ruin it smh. Oh and enjoy..or not x

Camila's POV

"We should call it Lexa look at the little raccoon, fluffiness." Y/NN mumbled as she rubbed the dogs head and I crossed my arms.

"No, we're not calling her Lexa." I said and she looked at me with her beautiful Y/E/C eyes.

"Babee but look!" She pointed to the dog and I just shook my head walking towards our small kitchen.

"Come on you bring a random dog home to me and it's not even a pit and I can't even name it? What kinda name is Stoner anyway?" She pouted and I just opened the fridge to grab my orange juice.

"Baby." She whispered leaning her head against my back causing me to silently giggle as she loosely wrapped her arms around my stomach.

"My heart is still not healed I need her name to be Lexa." She said and I just turned my head to look at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Fine, whatever." I sighed knowing her little cute pout would be replaced with a smile.

"Yeah! I love you." She quickly said before kissing my lips then running back into the living room as she grabbed the dog.

"You my friend are now Lexa, forget Stoner. You're not Lauren or Erica, you're my new baby." Y/N mumbled to the husky and I smiled at her as I looked her up and down.

I cleared my throat before looking down at the full dog bowls of food and water. I watched Y/N smile her pearly whites as the dog sniffed her neck, she laughed and I set the orange juice down.

I walked up to her slowly as her focus was on the grayish dog and I lifted her head up as I leaned down. I kissed her lips softly as my fingers briefly massaged the back of her neck. Her breathing hitched at the unexpected kiss.

I leaned back up as I licked my lips and tugged ever so softly on her hair before walking towards the hall. I felt her watch me as I walked into our bedroom and smirked to myself. I knew she was gonna follow me any second now because she was just like that damn puppy. I stripped off my clothes leaving myself in the little black get up I had put on beforehand.

I looked over at our bed that was just a huge wave of white sheets and blankets and smiled to myself. We now were gonna live together and the thought of spending my whole time with her excited me to the fullest. I looked down at the garter belts and smiled to myself as I checked myself out.

"Babe! You want a sandwich?" Y/N yelled out and I sighed before silently chuckling to myself.

"No! But I'll make you one if you want?" I yelled back out as I looked at my ass in these black lace underwear in the mirror.

"Can you? You make the best- Lexa quit your shit." Y/N cut herself off then I heard the dog bark at her before I heard its paws run down the hall.

I turned towards the door and opened it just in time the dog got to it and I walked out as I saw Y/NN sit on the couch with a sigh.

"So good to be home." She sighed with a happy smile and closed eyes and I slowly walked past her to the kitchen.

"Definitely, baby." I said and she turned her head with a smile but it quickly faltered as I heard her quietly stutter to herself.

I turned around as I put my hands on my hips showing off what I had on, "So what did you want on it?" I asked holding back a giggle because honestly I felt so ridiculous trying to be sexy for her.

"I-I don't want it anymore." She mumbled as she stood up and I quirked up an eyebrow.

"What? So I wasted like forty seconds to come out here?" I huffed at my fake laziness and she took a deep breath as she looked me up an down.