C A M I L A 2

I have a longgg rant so please if you have the patience read it ❤️

I may be a bit delusional but I'm not fucking dumb. The "Fifth Harmony" posts are so fucking dry and simple and too formal. They basically copied and pasted the Billboard article. And sending out a therapist? Lauren doesn't even believe in psychiatric shit- remember? She got hella hate for that.

And REMEMBER when L.A. Reid was at the after party with Camila and  Meghan Trainor? Couldn't he say some shit then? If it was THAT important wouldn't he at least comment about it?

Ally fucking unfollowed the Fifth Harmony account on Instagram. Lauren has reblogged some shit on Tumblr that seems hella fishy. Dinah posted a picture of her and Camila a couple days ago and liked Camila's picture then coincidentally posted the same post along with the other girls at the same damn time. Normani's grandma tweeted an phrase from what I assume was the bible (I'm not religious so idfk) that literally said "Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue lasts only a moment. Proverbs 12:19 🙏🏽✝️" Many took it as if she was directing that to Camila and probably but what if it was actually directed to management?

Management are fucking literally deleting and deactivating accounts because they have the money to shut shit down. My mom said it's hella illegal but the system is corrupt too so there's not much you can do about it.

A lot of people are basting their facts about Camila leaving and that she's a snake and a liar all because of what happened with IKWYDLS! Because she didn't say anything at all and just went with it and did her own thing without the girls. The media and the hate she already got before the solo song blew up in everyone's faces. They made it look like Camila wanted to go solo and do her own shit and she said it herself that it wasn't the case it was just something made backstage and it turned into something else. Tbh I hated the song and I was actually mad for a couple weeks but I realized that our Camila wouldn't be so nasty and malicious on purpose. It's fucking Camila Cabello the weird banana loving dork who gets in trouble for cursing.

Yes as time went on the hate got worse and you know how she is she fucking believes shit. She believes the negative but spreads out positivity. I mean there's this screen shot on Twitter about Child Labor and laws. They're absolutely right. Once they became all legal adults as of 18+ they literally became a stone. Like management took over completely. They rarely did anything so once Camila did her thing and got a new manager shit blew tf up.

This part you may disagree on but to me I really think it's true. Since X Factor Camila has always been the one to stand out. She was put on a pedestal and shown off like she was the head of the group. She had a very distinct unique voice and the media/public loved it. So it carried on to now and have you ever realized she got shit on the most? Annddd we don't know tf happened on the inside. Normani got it equally as bad with the racial slurs and photoshopped pictures. I'm not saying Camila got bashed all the time every time and it caused her to act out or anything and that she was hurt more than the girls, no. But because she was the head of the group as management and the media showed her off as she got extra shit. So when it all came down to it and she finally put herself first instead of others it just fell apart.

Opinion👆🏼👇🏼

Management didn't like it because she probably has now been wanting different opportunities instead of just waiting and getting robbed. So maybe they pushed them away a little because in some contracts you have to listen to what management says. Like Camren..(Dinah's aunt totally outed them btw😹) you could tell early to mid 2013 they were separating. Maybe that's why Lauren gets so angry?

Anyways so once fans started to speculate it was too late because all they did was argue and throw hate at the girls. Camila distanced herself because who tf wouldn't? You're basically alone with this corrupt management attacking you along with your so called fans while the girls you've grown up with from your teenage years can't say anything.

Now I tried looking at it both ways. From an actual OT4 stan who thinks Camila's a lying snake who's literally Taylor's minion so to speak. It simply just doesn't add up. Like I said in the last rant I've been here longer than most harmonizers I watched X Factors auditions up to the very finale so I know for a fact I know how the girls talk and tweet and how they are. I'm not saying ik them but fuck almost 5 years of supporting and loving these girls you're bound to pick some shit up. Lauren is too smart to give short replies and simple words like what were shown in the letters, she has a fucking audio clip expressing how "someone" is literally treating them like slaves. She even said y'all need to read the contract before signing.

Yes they switched managements right? But they're still under same contract the same owners. Camila is now out of it because most likely her new management has paid it off. It costs so much money and you'll practically be in debt and broke af if you decide to back out of a contract before it's over. Especially if you're a really big famous group or person. They. Are. Not. The. Only. Ones. Who. Have. Been. Through. This.

These girls love the fucking shit out of each other and they've always supported one another. Everyone just made it seem like a fat lie because 1. No one knows what actually happens and all you do is make up shit to satisfy your own opinions of hate 2. They wanted you to look at it like that so Camila wouldn't have anyone to know the truth and ruin their company. They would rather ruin someone's life than lose money and artists.

There's so much facts about how shitty management can be and people still think it's because Camila's a lying goat who doesn't appreciate her band. She loved that band so much and we all fucking know it. -Maddie