•Chapter 124•

Four weeks passed in a flash and Halloween came and we went out as a family. We finally had an excuse to get cool matching costumes especially for a baby too. Kylie had a Halloween party and we all drove there once we walked around the block. I felt so prideful, everyone and not a single person passed up cooing at our baby.

Camila and I were each other's sides of an Oreo as little baby Adrianna she was a baby burrito. We couldn't pass up the chance of buying it, we laughed for five minutes at the store just imagining it. I remember our reckless laughing caused Adrianna to start crying bloody murder. Kids were hugging their parents' legs and staring at the screaming baby. But we couldn't help but not care.

I remember dancing with my fiancée right in front on the costume until she stopped crying due to the movements. We got the package and on Halloween it was game. We put it on and took at least a thousand pictures as we laughed for another twenty minutes.

(Example.)

We had bags and bags of candy which made Camila and I binge snack and watch a Halloween marathon on ABC

We had bags and bags of candy which made Camila and I binge snack and watch a Halloween marathon on ABC. Of course after the short Halloween party at Kylie's. Where Adrianna met Stormi and all the other baby Kardashian's. Kylie posted a picture that fucking got the most likes I've ever seen and we all shared a glass of wine.

Camila denied though, she was afraid it'd contaminate her breast milk. She was breast feeding our baby instead of doing any other feeding which was the best route. It had more benefits and might as well just breast feed and not let any baby food go to waste. Her tits couldn't be big forever. Sadly enough.

Giving Adrianna her first bath was a fucking job because we had no idea what we were doing. We both called our moms and they both directed us what to do. Because we didn't get or even think of getting a little baby tub or bucket. So, we washed her in a sink and her smile reflex's started to kick in after that. It wasn't necessarily a real smile but it felt like one.

It was starting to become natural she didn't cry for the first two nights and we were almost convinced she was completely perfect. That was until she didn't stop screaming for about three hours. We fed her, changed her, burped her we did everything we could and it was the first time we had to deal with something like that.

Again, we called our moms in the middle of the night with tears in our eyes and they both said the same thing.

"They can sense your uncomfortableness. Hold her like you mean it."

Camila held her and kissed up her body as gently as she could and I hugged them both. All the while her screams were echoing in our ears. Then Camila started to sing a lullaby and almost instantly that baby stopped. It was like she was back in the womb when she'd kick and kick and kick. Camila would open her mouth and belt one little vowel and she'd stop. We in a huddle swaying slowly to each invisible song note.

I think that's what made her like the dancing trigger, every time we'd dance she'd stop what she was doing and just watch. Especially if she was laying on one of our shoulders we'd very lightly sway and dance around. Her crying would just go mute and her tears would dry up. We may have looked like idiots in public but it worked. I wasn't gonna pass up a quiet baby for people not looking at me weirdly.