•Chapter 41•

A/N: okokokok I lowkey got some of this chapters idea from my other story One Problem/Another Problem (Camren)🙊

Y/N's POV

"I am so tired guys I'm gonna head to my room so yeah I'll be there if you need me." Erica yawned and Amber typed away on her phone with an evil laugh.

"I'm going to Dinah's she got a stash full of sweets and chips with Mani. See you mah ladies." Amber put her phone in her back pocket and kissed our cheeks quickly.

"Come on Natalie I need someone to cuddle with." Erica mumbled tiredly and I looked at my two friends amused.

"I swear all you do is eat, sleep, and sing." Natalie sighed knowing she wasn't getting out of cuddling with Erica.

"Uh I'll be in my room then love you guys." I said and they smiled up at me before walking away.

"Love you too daddy." Erica laughed with Natalie causing me to shake my head before going into my room.

Once I walked into my rather spacious hotel room with two beds I decided on taking a warm shower to wipe out the todays events. Maybe fifteen to thirty minutes later of the warmth I had gotten out with only a towel wrapped around me. I walked out and immediately jumped out of my skin once I saw Camila sitting there waiting for me.

"Jesus fuck!" I gasped almost dropping the towel and she slightly giggled with a cute smile before trying to hide it.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." She giggled with now a warm smile and I took a deep breath trying to calm my heartbeat.

I then walked to my suitcase and pulled out some of my boxers and a black tee shirt before putting on some lotion. Once finished I sat down facing the window that overlooked part of the city and Camila came up and sat behind me.

"You okay?" She mumbled as she put her chin on my shoulder while she caressed my arms lovingly.

"I don't know." I said once again and she laid her head against my shoulder blade.

"Wanna talk about it?" She whispered before giving my back a soft innocent kiss.

"I don't know are you gonna get mad at me?" I asked my voice filled with sarcasm and sadness which made her sigh.

"No." She said and I tried my best to look at her.

"No? You mean probably?" I corrected her word choice sarcastically and she shook her head against my back.

"Babe I don't wanna fight with you." She sighed and moved back and faced her in an angle.

"And I've never wanted to fight with you." I sighed back as I delicately moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Then don't be so sarcastic all the time babe." She frowned slightly and I caressed her soft cheeks.

"That's all I have left at the moment you can't blame me." I said as my heart started to beat faster each second I looked into her beautiful brown eyes.

"I've never blamed you for anything." Camila frowned once again and I bit my lip looking down with a breath I withdrew.

"Really? So my stupid jealousy doesn't ring a bell?" I almost scoffed as I played with my ring on my middle finger.

"Babe. Because it was stupid jealousy you know for a fact I'm not like that with Lauren." She grabbed my hand softly while I looked up at her seriously.

"I'm not allowed to get jealous but you can? I mean if I took Erica out on a cool lunch date and watched a couple scary movies while we cuddle up and fall asleep next to each other..you're telling me you wouldn't get jealous or mad? Oh especially if I ignored you just to be with her." I stated as I started to get frustrated with her and she took her hand back with a sigh.