•Chapter 97•

A/N: I FUCKED UP GUYS! I FUCKED UP AND I WANNA CRY! ITS NOT 2017 BUT ITS 2018 RN.. DECEMBER 2018 not 2k17... I don't think y'all care or knew but oof I had a panic attack hahaololololfuckme

_

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna pass out." I heard Camila gasp to herself and I softly touched her shoulder.

"Babe- I'm gonna die." She looked up at me from her position on the floor next to the toilet.

"Am I doing the right thing? This might be a mistake. I'm just not happy- I- fuck." She gasped as sweat rolled down the side of her face.

I carefully stood over her as I wrapped her hair up so she wouldn't be so hot.

"Oh fuck." She huddled the toilet again and let out what was in her stomach.

I continued to hold her hair back causing her to cry into the toilet after not being able to breathe. I tried not to breathe so much just in case I got an inhale of the stench. Ever since that girl puked on me I had a bad stomach with anything that had to with it. I closed my eyes tightly as I tried not to think about it.

"Can I just fucking quit? I don't wanna do anything, just let me die!" She cried and I stopped myself from laughing as I ran the cold water.

"Baby, you're gonna be fine the girls love you deeply and-"

I was cut off again as she heaved into the toilet, "Fuck, what if I'm pregnant?" She gasped and I shook my head with a small laugh.

"Honestly, I think it's just nerves. Your last performance with the girls is tomorrow night. Of course you'd have anxiety." I mumbled as I leaned down to press a cold rag against the back of her neck.

"I'm here for you, babe, and if you wanna be one hundred percent sure, I'll go get a test." I chuckled as wiped the sweat from her pale face.

"Can you go do that? My heart is gonna beat out of my chest with this new thing I'm thinking of-"

I cut her off as I kissed her forehead and nodded standing back up.

"W-Wha? Where's a real kiss?" She asked as she still breathed in heavily.

"Uh no." I shook my head looking at her anxiety ridden body, "I don't care how famous you are, I'm not kissing your dirty ass, stinky ass mouth."

She let out a small laugh as she closed her tired eyes with a deep breath.

"Okay, go before I really die right here." She mumbled with a small smile and I noticed how exhausted her body really was.

"Don't pass out please." I mumbled and she gave me a look as I walked out of the bathroom.

We were back in Miami for the Jingle Ball and I knew she was panicking over everything. She was being very close with the girls besides Lauren and she was very emotional. More emotional than I've ever seen and she had horrible anxiety this past week. The European leg of the tour ended on the fifteenth and it was currently the seventeenth so I could see why.

"Uh hey, mama C?" I walked into the kitchen of her house and Sinu looked my way.

"Hmm?" She raised her eyebrows as she chopped up some of the steak she had on the cutting board.

"I'm gonna pick something up for Camila, you want anything?" I asked gently while I heard Camila yell from the back.

"I'm just gonna rip my insides out if that's okay?!" She screamed and I chuckled with Sinu as I leaned against the counter.

"You should get me an Arizona." She waved the knife around and I nodded as I listened to her thick accent.

"Any specific kind?" I asked and I heard loud footsteps and the screen door slam close.