•Chapter 54•

A/N: Time jump to the VMA's which is like a week later lmao. Oh ps I'm like such a hoe for comments so idgaf what u write as long as it's not negative or ruining smut - like asking how the word suckling was made aka the chick in the past chapters💀.

Anddd apparently this story is bomb afff to be stolen :)) It was taken down in 2k16 but I just found out.. So if the girl who stole my shit is reading this now I hope you choke and I'll see you in hell since you "didn't give a shit." 😘🖕🏼

Enjoy x

_

Y/N's POV

@Camila_Cabello: CHICAGOOOO WE'RE SO READY FOR U #VmaChicago

@Camila_Cabello: I love the VMA's they brought me so much that has literally made my life better ❤️

"Oh snap, you ready for this though?" Dinah asked Camila and my girlfriend nodded happily causing me to chuckle as we stood in Fifth Harmony's dressing room.

"Aw babes you're gonna come out and be the number one celebrity couple, lucky." Natalie pinched my cheek and I smirked at Camila as she giggled and blushed.

"I mean it wasn't really like we were hiding I think it's best when not everyone knows about us. Plus what's fun about shipping something that's actually real? I like their crazy theories." I shrugged and they chuckled nodding.

"How're you gonna come out anyways-"

"Hmm maybe Y/NN can tell you because I have no idea what she's planning." Camila crossed her arms and I giggled to myself before kissing her lips.

"Cause it's a surprise now we gotta go we'll see you during the show okay?" I smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, yeah I better be surprised." She said pushing me lightly but I came back and gave her lips a long peck.

She giggled deeply before actually pushing me away and closing the door in my face, "I'll see you later baby!" She called out and I chuckled to myself before walking with my girls down the hall.

"This is gonna go down in VMA history you know that right?" Amber smiled at me and I nodded with a smirk.

"Oh yeah definitely." I chuckled and they patted my back before we entered our dressing room down the hall.

-

"Oh you're a sweet ass bitch but you still a bitch." Amber sang to me as she tapped my back with her drumsticks.

I laughed at her as I pulled my guitar over my shoulder as I played a quick chord to see if it were in the right tune. The lights were dark in the back of the stage as it sometimes flashed and I looked around looking out for Roberto. He came up to us with a smile and clapped his hands, "You girls ready?"

"Yeah I mean it's mostly gonna be Y/NN so of course we're fine, just not her." Erica smirked and slapped my shoulder causing me to look at her with a small glare.

"You nervous?" He asked me as the girls all looked at me.

"Uh kinda but I wouldn't want it any other way." I shrugged almost shyly and Erica smiled to herself before looking away.

"Well after this award goes to whoever you'll have less than two minutes to get  all prepped up and ready. So..are you ready?" He checked with us and we nodded with a smile.

"We do this before every show. Yes, Rob we're good alright? Thanks man." I patted his shoulders and he smiled at us.

"I'm just so proud of you and I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or nervous. You're the only band I've actually gotten close to so I don't want to see you in a negative energy. You're like my kids that are older - my sisters in a way." He shrugged and Amber hugged him first.