•Chapter 3•

Y/N's POV

Loud music and the bass vibrating the building while the entire space buzzed with people talking, singing, dancing, drinking. In all honesty I have never seen so many celebrities drunk in one place it all made it so funny. I sipped on a glass of alcohol one of my friends slipped to me as I watched a certain beautiful brown eyed girl dance playfully with Shawn Mendes.

Parties weren't my thing but I never really complained going to after parties. It seemed so much more crazier especially if they're all rich and famous. I watched Erica and Amber dance together as Natalie spoke to Kylie Jenner by the bar. Who would've thought my own best friends and I would be surrounded by celebrities. Drunk celebrities at that.

"You should go talk to her." I jumped slightly and looked to my right to see Ally standing there.

"Uhm what? I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Oh come on I've been watching you watch her. Just because you're a fan doesn't mean you're out of anyone's league." She shrugged and I smirked at her as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah? What about you? You have a number?" I smiled and she let out a laugh slapping my arm lightly.

"I do, I have lots, a social security number, an I.D. Number-"

"I'm kidding Ally." I giggled drinking the alcohol in my glass.

"I am too. But in all seriousness you should go talk to her she was looking at you for the longest." She informed me and I chuckled.

"Are you trying to set me up with her of something?" I played with my glass and she smiled as she shrugged.

Please do Allysus.

"Well I know what heart eyes looks like and she was totally the emoji towards you." Ally said making me laugh deeply and to look at her.

"You kill me." I chuckled and she giggled patting my back.

"Down that drink and go dance with her." She giggled sipping her martini glass and I shrugged.

"What's in it for me?"

"A date if you're lucky." She said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Fine, but you better leave your number for me too damn it." I said causing her to giggle at me as she nodded.

"I'm already on it." Ally giggled and I drank my glass quickly before standing up.

Making my way towards Camila Cabello feeling the alcohol go straight through me. I cleared my throat and thought, Y/N be confident you're the boss right now. I shook my head cringing, fucking puns. I smirked as I neared her dancing form and soon enough I grabbed her hand lightly spinning her towards me.

She gasped and smiled widely once she saw who it was while she wrapped her arms around my neck. Chuckling as I pulled her by her waist and she molded to my body.

"I was dancing with someone how rude of you." She smiled softly causing me to giggle.

"You can easily turn back to him." I mumbled and she ignored me as we danced to the beat.

"How much did you drink?" She asked and I chuckled at the random question.

"All I had was a glass." I smiled and she looked up at me.

"I thought you were eighteen?" She asked and I smirked innocently.

"I am. I thought you were nineteen?" I stated more than asked and she blushed slightly.