•Chapter 134•

A/N: LMAO I'm fucking with y'all, I'm not ending it yet smd💀

Camila's POV

It was empty. So, damn empty, no wonder Y/N hated it when I left to go on tour. The house felt so off and weird without her. It was literally always quiet other than the occasional ongoing scream Adrianna entertained herself with. I remember when I had my driver drop us off and I had said our usual,

"FaceTime calls every fucking day I don't care what hour it is, do you hear me?" I pointed at her and she nodded cutely.

"Baby, I know, I wouldn't miss out on your face let alone hers." She complimented me as her eyes stared deeply into mine.

I didn't know what it was lately but everything she did had an affect on me. I didn't know I could fall even more deeper in love with her but I was. It started with my pregnancy and maybe it was intensifying since I saw her as a parent. I was having extreme baby fever and I could feel my heart practically beat out of my chest every time she smiled at me. Is this what true love felt like? Did anyone have an answer in the textbooks?

My brain was on a high that only Y/N could give me and lately I was beating myself down for all the mistakes I made in my past. When we were just teenagers and I'd let any attention fill the slightest bit of void that I felt in my heart. What a dumb person I was to be that way. It was something I'd never forgive myself for. I really took my fiancée for granted for the longest time and I was afraid she'd finally realize that she's not the one who should be grateful.

It was me. I was the one who was so grateful for her existence. I knew I'd never risk losing her again. I knew I had the same thoughts over and over again but it was true. I couldn't handle it if I ever lost her. We were so truthful to each other now that I couldn't possibly handle her walking out on me now. It'd destroy me.

So, I sat in the living room watching Adrianna crawl around with her tongue out. Lexa let out a groan like noise as Nova petted her tummy but ended up patting it.

"Okay, baby come on." I stood up and she excitedly popped up as she followed me out to the backyard.

It was mid January and even though it was the coldest month of the year I still let her get the ball she wanted. She then ran back inside the house with a screech and I sighed out. I followed her as she just ran with the pink and blue ball.

"Ball!" She yelled out and I sat on the couch already feeling the exhaustion of watching over her alone.

She sure was a handful at times.

"Mama." She giggled as she tried to climb the couch to reach me.

I grabbed her as she tried to hold the ball still and she snuggled into me. She wouldn't bounce the ball or throw it she would just hold onto it and never let it go. But whenever she saw that a movie was on she'd immediately wanna snuggle up and join. But, just like Y/N, she'd doze off within twenty minutes of it if it didn't intrigue her.

And that's what happened her soft head laying against my thigh as she let the ball roll off the couch. Her eyes shut as she peacefully started to dream of whatever as I watched the movie that had just come out for sale. Clifford the Big Red Dog, it was alright but as an adult and a critique it the reviews were accurate about it. It wasn't worth seeing it another time. Especially if my own kid fell asleep to it.

I then looked at her sleeping state and ran my finger across her scalp smiling as she lightly smacked her lips. I was amazed at how big she gotten and how smart she already was. The most perfect creation ever made- damn did Y/N and I make some cute babies. I could see that Adrianna definitely had Y/N's charming smile. That damn smile could draw anyone in at any time, it was dangerous.