•Chapter 115•

A/N: so like I made Erica an album cover and the back is so shitty like it's legit so shit SJSKS

LOOK AT THIS PIECE OF SHIT JSJSKSKS LMAOO
_

"Hey guys! I know it's early and you should be getting all the sleep you can get... but.." Camila's personal doctor smiled at us as she sat down right in front of us.

"You're at your second trimester! You're fourteen weeks today, congratulations." Dr. Osler sat down in front of us in the back of the tour bus.

"I'm finally there!" Camila suddenly woke up from her sleepy haze and slapped my arm happily.

"Baby!" She squealed at me and I breathed in sharply as I blinked away the tiredness.

"Okay, I'm here to tell you the basics and well... your manager needed you up anyway." Dr. Osler waved us away before laughing to herself.

"Because you're at your new and improved trimester you're gonna feel a lot more like before. Hopefully the morning sickness has subsided a lot more and your breasts aren't that tender anymore. So you're gonna be okay for now at least, but you do need to keep up with the workouts. Keep eating the diet I've given you, I know it's probably been tough. Week twelve was probably the go to week, meaning your cravings are officially in full swing since then."

"It's okay to fall into the trap of food cravings but it's so important that you keep up with the healthy side of food as well. Because, well.. think of this.. your baby is inside your body. Your body is their home so in order to have a healthy baby, you need to be healthy as well."

"I think I've been more healthy this year than I ever have in my life." Camila pouted and the doctor chuckled deeply.

"That's good, that's actually fantastic, but there is one thing you do need to watch out for. Because you're at your second trimester you need to watch out for colds. Your immune system is weaker and it's only bad cause you can catch colds and flus easier than most. And you're on tour so you need to take it extremely easy. But it is a good thing that your immune system is weaker as it stops your body from rejecting your fetus." Camila listened very carefully and I thought that bringing a personal doctor for Camila was the best thing I did.

"It's just your weekly check up so don't worry too much, you will be gaining weight soon so.."

"Oh no." Camila sighed and I chuckled deeply as I looked over at my girlfriend.

"It's okay though, it's normal." The doctor tried to reassure her and then she looked down at her papers.

I leaned back now knowing this was about it and Camila looked over at me. I closed my eyes as I stuffed my hands into my hoodie while the doctor continued to talk to Camila. The symptoms she was gonna go through and what was different compared to last week.

In all honesty I just wanted to go home with Camila and just take care of her there. It was so weird and tough when we were always in public. Trying to hide a pregnancy when she's constantly puking or moody. Luckily she hasn't puked in a couple weeks but still, we were always and I mean always surrounded by people. We couldn't enjoy these good moments alone even if we tried.