• Chapter 152 •

"Hi babygirl." I yawned deeply as I watched Adrianna be placed on my resting body.

"Mama." Her smile brightened up the room and she let her body fall against my chest.

I giggled softly as I thanked my mom for bringing her in, I looked over at the bed beside mine and saw Camila eating some breakfast. She looked over at me with a messy bun and smiled with a little bit of syrup on her lip.

"Good morning my babies." She mumbled with a mouth half full and Adrianna peeked her head up.

"Mommy." She squeaked out as she eyed the yogurt Camila had on her tray.

"Oh mommy." I looked with my daughter and Camila looked back up at us.

"What?" Her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth half full with some pancakes.

"Mommy." We both whined and Camila waved us off.

"Get your own." She scuffed and Adrianna let out a brief whine to see if anyone would show her pity.

I jutted out my bottom lip with her and Camila leaned back in her bed with a raised eyebrow. Adrianna looked at me with tearing up eyes and a quivering lip and I shook my head.

"Mama's got you, we go get yogurt." I brought in her in closer to cuddle her head into my neck.

Then her tiny hands gripped my shirt for dear life and that baby cry she let out against my shoulder caused me to start laughing. Camila just stared at us and I rubbed our baby's back as she cried over the yogurt.

"I swear to G-" Camila stopped herself and just held up the strawberry banana flavored yogurt and I gasped dramatically.

That only caused Nova to turn around and stop the tears which had me laughing even harder at the thought she was just as dramatic as her moms. Camila just shook her head at the spoiled little baby and pointed her finger at me.

"You're gonna get her in trouble, Ms. Y/L/N." She looked back down and I smirked as I sat next to her while Nova reached for the small snack.

"It's Mrs." I corrected and Camila then smiled deeply to herself as she looked down at her tray.

Her hand lifted for a second and her fingers fiddled with the diamond ring on her ring finger. She let out a little giddy giggle causing me to laugh to myself once more. She turned her head back to me and sighed heavily with soft doe brown eyes. Her eyes trailing over my features then down to our baby then sighing again but more dramatically.

"What?" I whispered and she bit her lip before shrugging.

"I wanna see our baby." She mumbled lowly and then reached for Adrianna and I stood up from the chair I was sitting in.

I pretended to fly Adrianna into her mother's arms and she giggled so freely causing my heart to flutter intensely. Camila happily laughed as she held her closely and I looked over at my mom and mother in law. They watched in silence with a content smile on their faces and I just took a deep breath at that. Everything was okay for right now and I hope it'll stay like that... just for a little while. I glanced back at my wife and baby to see Camila pecking her lips quickly until our daughter was just absolutely laughing her little butt off.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and decided it was my time to go check on our newborn. I excused myself quietly and my mom gave me a knowing look, she knew that if I wasn't with Camila I'd be right with the doctor; pestering her about taking our baby home. The hairs on my arms rising as my steps echoed softly down the corridor. It was so cold in these hospitals I really hated that fact. It was almost like this overshadowing feeling of a sense of bad news. I didn't know what I needed but I did know I had to get out of my head before I went down a rabbit hole. I just wanted everything to be okay.