•Chapter 22•

After two days of non stop of basically getting tipsy, high, and just simply out right having a great ass time I felt burnt out. Actually since yesterday afternoon Camila decided to hang out with Taylor and their model friends. It didn't really bother me that much because I understood space and I let her be with her friends.

Obviously I didn't necessarily like Taylor because to me from the stories Camila has told me to me she was a manipulative girl who acted way too innocent. It was an act and I never really liked people like that. Acting all innocent when they're not at all.

A/N: My bad if you're a swiftie😂😂

I laid on the grass tiredly as I looked up at the sky through my tinted sunglasses and I saw Amber and Erica lean in my line of vision.

"Dudeee I've been looking all over for you." Erica let out a laugh before eating her funnel cake and I yawned sitting up.

"She dragged me along." Amber shrugged and Erica chuckled shaking her head.

"Nah I've been by the LaLa Palooza with Kendall she's really chill." I yawned standing up and they smirked nodding.

"Isn't she bi?"

"I don't know she's been seen with Harry-"

"Harry Styles...He's literally apart of the Larry ship how can you take him being with a woman seriously?" Amber rolled her eyes causing me to sigh heavily.

"Anyways just because I'm hanging out with another hot person doesn't mean anything. I mean you two are hot doesn't mean I or you two wanna do anything." I shrugged and Amber smirked at Erica causing her to roll her eyes.

"Is she still talking about putting a good word in for you to be the new Calvin Klein person or whatever?" Erica asked wrapping an arm around my shoulders and I chuckled.

"Uh she said she already did and I should be getting a call from either her or some guy in about a week or so." I shrugged again and they smirked at me before Amber gave me a high five.

"If you get to be the head model for Calvin Klein for a couple weeks do you know how much that'll boost us?! We'll be known more especiallyyyy Camila. She would be all over you Y/NN." She smiled lightly hitting my boob and I hissed before letting out a laugh.

"Let's just wait and see okay?" I sighed and looked around the packed festival.

"You alright?" Erica asked looking into my eyes curiously and I nodded yawning.

"Yeah just tired." I gave a small smile and Amber ate Erica's funnel cake.

"You going back to the hotel?" Amber asked and I shook my head itching my head.

"Nah I was actually gonna head back to L.A." I answered squinting my eyes even though I still had my sunglasses on.

"What?! We still have a day left!" Amber and Erica exclaimed causing me to chuckle.

"I know and you all can stay but I'm pretty beat I just wanna get back to my studio and chill out you know?" I smiled to myself and Erica squinted her eyes along with Amber.

"Does this have to do with anything about Camila leaving you yesterday?" She smirked and I laughed lightly shaking my head.

"No of course not I wanted her to be with her friends and I wanted to be with mine. Mutual agreement." I waved them off and Erica smirked nodding along with her evil twin.

"So you're just gonna up and leave? You're not gonna like say a goodbye?" Amber asked frowning a little and I gulped shaking my head.

"U-Uh I mean I would but you know how nervous I get around new people especially if they're her friends. They're all at the pool house." I itched my head and they smiled before cooing.