•Chapter 33•

Camila's POV

"My birfday is todayyyy!" I heard Lauren yell through the hall and I smiled at her as I ate my cereal at the island.

"You hear me Camz I'm twenty one!" She yelled coming up to me and picking me up bridal style and twirling me around.

"Okay stop." I laughed deeply as I held onto her so I wouldn't fall.

"My coco puffs." I mumbled as she set me back down on the chair.

"Can I have some?" She asked sitting next to me and I looked at her giggling.

"Yes?"

"Good, thanks." She smiled and quickly took my spoon as she ate my cereal bite.

"No! Get your own bowl!" I pushed her away giggling as she tried keeping her mouth closed as she laughed.

"Get your own bowl." She mimicked and I giggled looking down at my bowl.

"Have you texted Y/N?" She asked as she quickly gave me a friendly kiss on the head before getting up to get her own bowl.

"No, I fell asleep then it was too late and yeah I fell back asleep." I pouted taking my phone out and she sighed shaking her head at me.

"Bad Camila text your girlfriend." She shook her head and I nodded with a smile.

I opened up Y/N's messages and in came new ones,

Papi😋: Baby I didn't know you'd get mad like that it was just a joke

Papi😋: I'm gonna go to bed babygirl sweet dreams angels on your pillow 😚❤️

Papi😋: Good morning gorgeous I hope you have a good day ahead of you. You have my heart hermosa❤️

"Fucking cutie."

Babygirl💋: I love you so much baby you're probably busy rn but I do love you. I fell asleep yesterday :/ Lauren talked to me tho.

And like I expected, Y/N didn't text back for about an hour while I was currently watching SpongeBob with Lauren cause it was her birthday and she wanted to watch it. I sighed looking at my phone hoping that Dinah would come out and bother Lauren.

Papi😋: Oh?

Babygirl💋: Not like that baby she literally just wants to be my friend that's it.

Papi😋: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Babygirl💋: ??

Papi😋: Oh you're serious..

Babygirl💋: ?????

Papi😋: So she suddenly wants to be your friend instead of a girlfriend??? 🤔🤔

Babygirl💋: She's trying yes. I mean why would be nothing at all when you could be my friend you know? I don't think she wants to lose me completely.

Papi😋: Mhm... You can't blame me for being a lil suspicious tho because I mean it was very sudden...

Babygirl💋: Dw about her and I baby you know you got me plus I think she's gonna go for her friend Lucy. She should be coming today for Lauren's bday.

Papi😋: Yeah cool still iffy tho

Babygirl💋: You got me baby all of me don't ever forget that 😘❤️