•Chapter 125•

A/N: YALL WE HIT 2 MILLION VIEWS UGH SUCK ME OFFFFF

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

B4 y'all read ig again don't judge (ik it's kinda weird)

Camila's POV

"Baby." I whispered and I watched her lips twitch.

"Babeee." I whispered again and she hummed for a split second.

"Can you go on a run with me?" I asked and she inhaled deeply as her eyes refused to open.

I didn't like to go out running alone she cracked her eyes open and she let out that deep breath. She let out a little grunt and looked over my shoulder to see the baby peacefully sleeping in her crib on the baby monitor. She groaned lowly and leaned her head back down as her hand searched for my side.

She pulled me to her and I pouted as her head blindly scooted closer to me. Her lips pressed against my neck softly and I knew what was coming. I looked up past her head as I let out a silent displeased sigh.

"No." She mumbled and I was right.

I knew this woman like the back of my hand and I giggled out a groan as I softly slapped my hand onto her back.

"Baby, please." I whined lightly and she kissed my skin again.

"Do your routine and we can go on a walk with little Nova." She included all of us and suddenly my idea went out the window and I gasped.

"You're right!"

"I'm always right." Her sleepy self grumbled as she then flipped herself around to go back to sleep.

"What even time is it?" She yawned and I got up rubbing my tender breasts.

"Six am." I commented and she groaned again.

"Bitch if you don't take your ass to sleep-"

I cut her off with a smack and she screamed lightly causing me to laugh. I giggled deeply as I pressed my body against her back wanting her up. She always slept nowadays. I grumbled against the back of her shoulder my voice vibrating against her skin. I was hoping she'd just get up and let me get my way but she ignored me.