•Chapter 62•

A/N: I think this story is gonna last for a bit 👀 I don't want it to end tbh 😂 but I hope y'all enjoy x

_

DONT FUCKING SLEEP ON REWIND BECAUSE I NEVER PROOFREAD AND I SPENT SO MUCH TIME WORRYING OVER EVERYTHING ON THAT STORY.😭😂 I LOVE YALL THO ❤️❤️🔥

__

I groaned as I stretched walking into my bathroom while Camila slept spread out across the bed. I chuckled at the sight of her nude body as she rolled over cuddling into my pillow. I heard obvious signs that the girls were awake downstairs with a few yells and laughs. Especially my mom's loud ass laugh which only made me smile due to the fact I haven't heard it in a while.

Yeah, she could be a bit overwhelming when I wasn't working but I couldn't deny how much I missed her. Being gone from her for over a year with only a few visits wasn't really enough. In the middle of the my shower thoughts I heard Camila walk in and sit down on the toilet.

When I got out I saw her eyes closed as her eyebrows furrowed and instantly it hit me. I covered my nose all the while I tried desperately to pull my towel over my body. I struggled to open the door quickly and she started to giggle at me. She laughed evilly as I groaned when I opened the door and quickly closed it once I was completely out of the bathroom.

"You couldn't wait?"

"Why should I?" She shouted back and I started to laugh to myself as I thought over my relationship with her.

"I love you." I chuckled and she hummed.

"Dido." She mumbled and I growled playfully causing her to giggle.

"I love you too, go away!" She yelled at me as she noticed my feet by the door.

I walked off to my closet on my side of the room and walked into it. I slipped on a pair of my Calvin Klein's and a sports bra before slipping my outfit.

 I slipped on a pair of my Calvin Klein's and a sports bra before slipping my outfit

I then heard my phone go off causing a sigh to escape my lips,

Robster🙅🏻‍♂️: I need to have a meeting with you and only you today. Roger's expecting you as well.

I clenched my jaw slightly already knowing they wanted Camila and I to collaborate in some way. The phone went off again and I looked down,

Robster🙅🏻‍♂️: Btw tankk you for cooperatinggg with usss I luh you little baby siss

Y/NN🤦‍♀️: Are you on drugs, sir? Do I need to call the people above?

Robster🙅🏻‍♂️: I don't even believe in god

Y/NN🤦‍♀️: ...Rob you really fucking do need Jesus if you think that's what I meant.

Robster🙅🏻‍♂️: JUST COME PLS I HAVE FOOD