•Chapter 2•

Y/N's POV

"You girls ready?" Our manager asked as we nodded and fixed our outfits which wasn't much.

"So many people." I whispered as I looked out the tinted limo window.

"And a lot of them love you." Rob smiled while someone opened the door causing my eardrums to burst at the screaming fans.

Cursing myself for sitting by the door; I got out waving with a smile and was soon in the middle of my girls. Looking at our super casual outfits I smiled before being led to the red carpet. Itching the back of my neck as I looked around a bit nervously, there was so many famous people. I felt so out of place but also great that I was now one of those people.

"Girls! Girls! Over here!"

"Amber!"

"Serendipity look this way!" The paparazzi yelled out as we all stood close to each other and looked directly at one flashing camera.

Slowly moving our way down the carpet with a wide pearly white smile, I watched Calvin Harris pose in his black suit. Then John Legend wrap his arm around his wife, Chrissy Teigen. Taylor Swift with her model friends- Kanye! Yikes. I smiled looking around trying to find my favorite girls but found no luck-

"Y/N!" I was cut off by Erica tapping me and I looked at the camera with a smile and raised eyebrows.

I laughed lightly with her and maybe two minutes later we were pushed into interviews. Stepping up onto a very small stage we were all accompanied by a hug from Giuliana Rancic.

"Here now with the beautiful girls of Serendipity! I mean wow! You guys are literally killing everything right now." She commented causing us to smile chuckling a bit.

"Thank you-"

"Oh god I love you so much." Natalie replied causing all of us to laugh lightly as I looked around once again.

All I need is to see four sets of brown eyes and one set of green and I'll be alright tonight.

"So what are you girls wearing tonight? I love the super casual look on all of you by the way." She pointed the microphone towards us and we smiled while I froze a bit.

"I actually have no idea who I'm wearing." I let out a breathy laugh and Giuliana chuckled with me.

"That's totally fine! You look amazing." She smiled politely and I blushed lightly at the compliment.

"Well I'm wearing Versace." Amber snapped her fingers sassily causing me to giggle with Erica deeply.

"So we hear you're performing on the pre-show?" She asked and we nodded as I chewed on my lip a bit nervously.

"Yeah it's gonna be so cool hopefully next year we'll be on the main stage or something." Erica shrugged with a wide smile and I turned my head as I heard a rather loud laugh.

When I did turn my head my heart stopped as my knees almost gave up on me. I cleared my throat looking at the camera man as he laughed lightly. I watched the five girls of Fifth Harmony pass the E News interview and onto the next one.

Two words. Holy balls.

"Well I wish you all the best of luck girls! Muah, muah!" She chuckled blowing out kisses and I awkwardly did the same while we stepped down and Miley Cyrus took our place.

"Oh my god my baby-"

"Fifth Harmony!" I let out a low high pitched squeal cutting Erica off in the process.

"This is Y/NN's chance to make an ass out of herself! Let's go forward!" Erica whispered and pushed me forward causing me to slap her arm lightly.

"Okay girls go to the next interview." Rob said pointing to the group of cameras right next to them.