•Chapter 82•

A/N: I'm just winging tf outta this story 💀💀 I went over 30 chapters to find out where this story is placed. So rn it's November 1st, 2018 😂😭😭

_

*Two Weeks Later*

"Where are you anyways?" I asked Camila as I walked Lexa outside of my studio.

"Uh we stopped at Roanoke, Virginia? We're heading to Atlanta now though, New York show was too hype so they gave us two days to get to ATL." She spoke over the phone and I bit my lip as I thought about her being gone.

"Yeah, New York." I sighed missing my home state.

"Your sister showed up with her boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend?" I cut her off with a deep frown and focused entirely on the phone.

"Ohh.. uh yeah? I mean it could've been just her friend but-"

"Nu uh you said boyfriend first Cam." I frowned and she stayed silent before she laughed to herself.

"Okay, okay yes, she has a boyfriend and he's a cute little nerdy guy." She cooed and I just crossed my arms as I kept up the hard act.

"What's his name, his age, and where does he live?" I asked firmly and she giggled.

"You're cute when you're protective. But his name is Dean and he just turned sixteen, I guess. He's actually in the private school near the new house by the way." She gave me a small rundown on the new boy in my fifteen year old sisters life.

"Mhm, private school huh? Is he a douche cause his dad has money-"

"No, he was pretty sweet when I met him. Relax, babe, I'm pretty sure it's just something new and fresh." She tried to soothe my thoughts and I sighed as I flared my nose.

"That's my baby sister." I mumbled and she hummed.

"Trust me, I know, babe.." She paused and I sighed when she cleared her throat.

"Uh speaking of the New York show.. it was the thirty first." She mentioned and I bit my lip looking at Lexa run her ass off.

"Uh yeah?" I shrugged closing my eyes briefly.

"It was Erica's birthday.. You two talk yet?" She asked me and I bit my lip shaking my head even if she couldn't see it.

"Uhm no but I did leave her a birthday message. She didn't respond but I don't blame her." I sighed and Camila mumbled something causing me to frown.

"What?"

"I said I might regret this... but I think you should go ahead and check in with her. No matter what she's still your friend and your bandmate. I wouldn't want anything to jeopardize the band." She replied and I rolled my eyes so hard that I thought they were gonna get stuck behind my damn head.

"Cam-"

"I'm being serious, I mean, look at me and Lauren. There's this thick tension between us that it's literally affecting everyone else. She won't even speak to me all because I'm leaving or releasing my own solo album." She sighed deeply and I pinched the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes briefly.

"Alright, alright." I nodded before leaning up against the wall.

"I'll see when the time is right -"

"Don't wait Y/N." She firmly spoke into my ear and I chuckled.

"Look I know her better than anyone, I'm gonna let her have time. Two weeks isn't much you know? Just don't think about her, this is my problem I gotta deal with." I tried saying in the nicest tone I could and she hummed.