•Chapter 78•

A/N: WARNINGGGG this ENTIRE chapter contains shitty fucking smut and I don't know much Spanish so if something is wrong POLITELY correct me plzzz tank youu don't be dickkk 🙏🏼 Enchooyyy x

_

Fuck.

I watched her climb up onto the bed with the handcuffs causing me to get uneasy. She straddled my waist and looked into my eyes waiting for me to comply.

"Give me your hands." She firmly demanded and I looked around with my heart beating a million times a second.

"Uhm Camila?-" She cut me off and harshly pushed me back and grabbed my hands.

I let her hoop the cuffs around the headboard and literally trap me into them. I pulled slightly as I looked down and she grounded my hips against the bed.

"Don't move." She firmly said and I steadied my lower half.

She turned herself around till her back was facing me and tugged at my shorts. When she slid the black Nike shorts down my legs she pushed them off the edge. I licked my lips catching the sight of her wet lips as her back arched. I pulled against the cuffs while my member twitched inside my briefs. She groped me through the soft fabric and I pulled against the cuffs again.

"Stop." She sat directly on my lower stomach and pressed against my thighs.

Her hands then rubbed up and down my thighs causing me to feel her wetness spread against my stomach. I closed my eyes as I felt my shaft throb while Camila inched her way closer to it. I squirmed while her hands pulled my briefs down slowly.

"So big." She mumbled lowly and I felt her breath against my warm member.

"Cam.." I frowned and let out whimper while her hand wrapped around me.

I closed my eyes biting my tongue while her warm tongue swirled around the tip. I couldn't help but let my lips quirk up in a smile as I thought of how fast the events changed. When she got mad at me it always became sexual for some reason. But I wasn't exactly complaining either. I made the mistake looking down as her hips hovered over my stomach in a doggy position.

I throbbed in her mouth when I saw two of her slender fingers pumping into herself. She let out a teasing moan driving me insane while she separated from my head with a pop. She pushed back and straddled my face causing me to gasp at the unexpected movement. I went to grab her ass but remembered when I couldn't move my hands.

She let out a breathy laugh before it turned into a whimper as my tongue attached to her lips. Her hands held my hips as her clit bumped into my chin. I closed my eyes letting her taste overwhelm my tastebuds. Groaning against her sweetness she backed up into me as she leaned back down.

I lapped at her slowly and seductively feeling more of her wetness spread down my chin. I felt my hands cramp up and I groaned in pain as I pulled on them again. She moaned as her mouth separated from my standing tall member. I painfully throbbed against whatever was down there and lapped at her clit.

She let out a breathy whimper and kissed my pelvic bone before sucking against it. Spreading dark marks across my toned stomach down to my shaft. She crawled away from my face leaving me breathless and wanting more. I watched her movements and stayed silent so I wouldn't fuck anything up.

She grounded her hips against my pelvic causing my thickness to slide in between her folds. I pathetically moaned as she teased me. Rubbing the top side of my cock against her wet warmth. I watched her flip her hair to the side before lifting up slightly to let myself go. She backed up again and guided me to her entrance finally letting me some sort of relief.