•Chapter 60•

A/N: I didn't really put family members in this story because obviously not everyone has a sister or a brother.... Or a mom or dad 👀. But I'm gonna have to put them in here more often since Rewind is coming and it's nothing but them and relationships with Serendipity. But I hope you enjoy x

Y/N's POV

"Y/N!"

"My little bitch." I smiled at my sister while she gave me a tight hug that was until I felt someone smack me upside the head.

"Ow Ma!" I hissed as I rubbed the back of my head.

"You give your birth giver a hug first. I gave you life." She playfully huffed and I let go of my fifteen year old sister before wrapping my arms around my mom.

I softly tightened my arms while I enjoyed the scent of my mom as I closed my eyes. I smiled to myself feeling like I was a kid again as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"My busy little girl is all grown up now." She sighed and she leaned back while I saw tears in her eyes.

"It's okay ma come on let's go home." I smiled as I picked up my bags while she held onto my arm.

"Baby!" Natalie squealed as she was picked up by Daniel and I saw him kiss her softly while his family started to walk up to them.

"Aye little man and women's." Amber giggled evilly as she hugged her younger siblings.

"You bitches are gonna get it tonight. Tickle monster is coming for y'all, beware!" Amber playfully growled into their necks one by one.

"Come here my little drumstick." Her dad said and Amber smiled happily before hugging him quickly and tightly while her mom joined.

"I'm your chicken and your drummer." Amber sniffled as her eyes filled with tears causing us to laugh lowly.

I looked at Natalie as she smiled and talked with Daniel's mom and sister which made me wonder if she actually missed her real parents. They weren't necessarily the greatest set of parents but I knew Natalie did everything to satisfy them. And once she wanted to do her own thing they practically cut her off. But that was a different story for a different time.

"Oh no! Dion!" Erica laughed loudly as her brother came up and twirled her around.

"Mama tell him to stop." Erica laughed through her giddiness while her mom Tina patted his shoulder.

When Dion put his sister down he soon fell into a tight hug while Vanessa practically crushed his body.

"God, I missed you guys."

"Where's dad?"

"He's talking to your manager." Tina answered Erica and we all looked over to the man laughing with Rob.