•Chapter 68•

A/N: I'm not tryna take any sort of credit cause that's lame af but I s2g I've never seen Vanessa Moe in any other story before this story came out 💀💀 it maybe my high speaking for me but when Serendipity came out the bitch popped up everywhere in this fandom. It's like when you play gta and get in a random car and suddenly every civilian has the same car 😭😭💀💀 sorry for the ramble 👀 hope you enjoy x

OH WAIT BTW VANESSA SEXYBITCH MOE HAS A NIPPLE RING 😭😭👅 (And Envy is amazing thank you for creating official magic UnAmericanTeen )

_

I was walking to my studio with a hungover Amber clinging to my side. She had been out with Trevor Jackson which made me wonder if they were actually getting close. I'd hate to cut his balls off cause he didn't know if he wanted Amber to himself or other bimbos all at once. She went out with him and Zendaya last night and I guess she had too much to drink.

"I missed you." She pouted up at me causing me to chuckle at the unexpected news, "You always tell me when to stop drinking. It's like you know exactly how strong each drink is and you barely drink!"

"Ow." She groaned at her own voice while she held her head and I wrapped my arm around her.

"Babe relax, okay? Just stay quiet and I'll get you some pain killers." I mumbled lowly as she melted to my side and sniffled.

"I miss Nat too." She overwhelmed herself while the alcohol still lingered in her body.

She wouldn't be so open if she wasn't still drunk, she'd be a complete asshole. So as I unlocked my studio that was a few hundred feet from the beach she smiled. I smelt coffee from inside and I knew Erica was probably in there. When I walked in I saw the recording session in progress and looked into the booth with confusion written over my face.

"I know it ain't right but why can't you come with me tonight? I know I'm too late. But let's roll one lay up for old time's sake, yeah, yeah." I heard Erica singing her own song and I frowned slightly at the lyrics before shrugging.

"Oh- shit hey Y/N can you get those pills please I'm gonna die." Amber quickly pushed me away and I nodded before walking towards the bathroom.

I heard some commotion and Amber slapping Erica while her voice popped up.

"Ow you drunk dick." Erica whined while I heard another slap.

"You should know better, I texted you last night!" Amber hissed and I picked up the little Advil bottle.

"Well sorry, you guys never show up on time I thought I had a little time before you actually showed up." Erica's voice mumbled while a door closed and I walked out hoping nothing was happening.