•Chapter 37•

A/N: Can you guys just settle on a random birthday for your character? Like together? Because I never thought picking out a random birthday would be so hard lmfao. Plus don't judge me about the drama I'm soo not good at writing drama 😭😭😂 enjoy tho x

Y/N's POV

"Babe." Camila giggled deeply as I stuffed my face into her neck while I playfully nipped at her skin.

"Stop." She laughed loudly as she started to writhe against her bed while I pinned her wrists down playfully.

"Stop? You want me to stop?" I asked lightly laughing against her throat and a giggled bursted from deep inside her.

She squealed as I bit her neck then blew a raspberry against her beautiful smooth skin. She screamed with a laugh and I smiled before kissing it softly. Playfully bites and kisses turned into soft and alluring love bites and her laughter slowly died down. I unreleased her wrists while I softly kissed her skin.

Her hands slowly came up to my hair and ran her fingers into my tresses I kissed up her jawline then her cheek before finally capturing her lips. She smiled lovingly against my mouth while I slowly started to lift her shirt up over her stomach.

I separated from her lips just to move down her body while she bit her lip knowing where this was going. As I wandered down her body not missing any skin to appreciate she took her shirt off. The rest of the girls were either still asleep, watching TV or out with their families. I didn't care who was home at the time I just needed to do what I was feeling.

I smirked against her skin as I reached her panties- luckily all she was in was my tee shirt and her pink thong. Now she wasn't going to have anything on. I slid her underwear down her legs and I kissed her pelvic where her hair had slightly grown.

She held onto my hair slightly while I kissed and sucked on her inner thighs leaving a couple dark hickeys. She moaned as I kept getting closer to her heated entrance but every time I did I pulled back just to kiss somewhere else. Camila tugged on my hair as I sucked slightly on her outer lips.

"Come on don't tease me papi." She let out a small breathy moan and I instantly felt myself harden.

She propped her legs up and spread them apart to give me the perfect view of her pink deliciousness. I looked into her dilated brown eyes and she leaned her head back against the headboard with a smirk. I looked down at her once again before attaching my ready mouth to her aching center.

She hummed out a pleased moan while I gave her a broad lick of my tongue immediately tasting her sweetness. I held her legs open as I sucked on her wet folds making my cock throb against my sweats. She groaned before biting her lip again and I licked up to her clit before sucking softly on the little nub between her folds.

I turned my eyes up to her and saw that her eyes were closed shut as she bit her lip that I was afraid she'd draw blood. Her stomach flexed with the pleasure she was feeling and I hummed against her while she gripped the bed sheets with one hand while the other gripped my hair.

I watched her bare chest heave and I was almost in a daze but I focused on the job at hand. I flicked my tongue against her clit quickly causing her to let out a louder moan. Her mouth fell open while her legs spread apart while I slurped up her juices.

I groaned against her center before slipping my tongue into her silky heat causing her to call out my name. The tip of my nose rubbing against her clit while I ate her out feeling her juices spread against my chin and mouth. I moaned at the taste as I caressed her clenching spongy walls with my soft tongue.