•Chapter 7•

Y/N's POV

"I swear if he gets my name wrong." Camila mumbled and I giggled as I walked up to the counter,

"Hey man can I have a vanilla latte with extra vanilla?" I asked the barista at Starbucks as Camila smiled up at me.

"You so know me." She giggled and I smiled,

"Name?" He asked as he looked up at us,

"Camila with one L." I said and he nodded before yelling out the order and he looked back at us.

"Anything else for today?" He smiled and I cleared my throat,

"Uh iced caramel macchiato with extra caramel for Y/NN." He nodded and gave us our total in which I paid for because I'm a nice ass bitch.

We sat down at a table in the corner while she put her hands flat against the table.

"Thumb war Y/L/N." She said and I quickly hooked my hands with hers and we giggled.

"One, two, three, four I declare a thumb war." Camila giggled and almost instantly we started cheating as we moved our hands around.

She laughed in fear as I pinned her thumb down but she quickly got out of it and we leaned up in our seats as it reached the peak. But she took out her other hand and cheated as she moved my thumb and pinned it down while my other hand tried to stop her. After five seconds she won and I groaned while she giggled in celebration.

"I win." She smiled widely and I glared at her.

"You cheated." I pouted sitting back into my chair and she giggled freely.

"Define cheated."

"You held my hand down with your other!"

"Calm down you big baby." She laughed and I sighed deeply before looking at her happy state.

"Fine." I whispered and she smiled in victory.

"Okay babe tell me one thing no one really knows about you." She said playing with her pearl ring and I cleared my throat shrugging.

"I'm an open book you uh know these things." I shrugged looking down at my hands and she grabbed my hand.

"There's gotta be one thing." She pressed and I looked up at her.

"You already know don't you?" I giggled and she frowned shaking her head.

"No? So there is something." Camila stated with a smirk and I closed my eyes chuckling.

"Shit."

"You don't have to tell me if it's a big deal to you." She smiled understandingly and I shrugged shaking my head.

"It's not much of a big deal I guess it is apart of me- literally." I chuckled and I looked up at her with a smile and she smiled lovingly at me.

"Well if it is I won't tell anyone I swear." She smiled and I nodded looking into her eyes.

"I haven't told you how beautiful you look today." I said subconsciously and I watched her cheeks tint a light red while she smiled.