•Chapter 83•

A/N: ITS MY FUCKING BIRTHDAY HOES OMG EW IM 17 YIKES bruh 💀 I started writing this when I was 15 in like August 2016 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I have NO life lmamjsksks enjoy tho x

_

*Another Two Weeks Later* (November 15, 2018)

"It's your girlfriend, pick up the fucking phone, it's your girlfriend calling." I heard Camila's voice speak suddenly and I smiled at her dumbass voice recording.

I laughed to myself making a mental note to change the ringtone she set up. I groaned leaning over and grabbing the phone as the voice recording got louder. I stopped her mid scream and answered the phone.

"Hello, it's my fucking girlfriend calling." I answered rubbing my eyes and she giggled.

"Hi babe." She breathed out cutely causing my heart to flutter.

"You all packed up?" She asked me and I frowned with a small chuckle.

"Babe, you do realize I'm not staying the entire trip. Once the Toronto show is over I gotta head back to LA." I explained again and she huffed into the speaker.

"Why? Why can't you just stay? You're on an extended break aren't you?" She asked and I could hear the small irritation in her voice.

"Exactly, extended. I still need to work on these unfinished songs with Amber. It's just taking much longer since Nat and Erica are barely around."

"I thought Nat was coming back?" She asked suddenly and I shook my head as I walked around my room.

"That's what she said but I don't think so. Not right now. I heard Daniel took her to some island, so I'm not gonna bother her." I settled an extra shirt just in case and I zipped up my bag.

"Oh I heard the zipper.. are you coming today?" She asked quickly and I bit my tongue.

"Uh no?" I mumbled hoping she couldn't tell I was lying this time.

She always knew when I lied for some reason.

"Y/N.." She hummed and I smiled to myself.

"I'm not... where are you again?" I scratched my head trying to change the subject.

"Currently we're in Quebec. Lauren our makeup artist got stuck at some donut place down the street." She randomly informed me and I nodded with a small snort.

"Good to know, I guess." I lifted the bag as I whistled for Lexa.

"And where are you going?" She asked me suddenly and I smirked knowing me coming to her was still on her brain.

"I'm taking Lexa out for a walk I gotta get to the studio too because I left my song she-"

"Mhm." She cut me off and I laughed softly.

"What?"

"You left your song sheet? I thought you wrote on your phone?"

"I do, but it's not necessarily mine, babe. It's Erica's song." I replied as I walked down the stairs with Lexa.

"Oh great." She muttered and I silently laughed to myself.

"Hm?"

"Nothing. Uhm so Erica's own song is gonna be on the album?" She asked with a little grunt to her voice and I chuckled at the obvious discomfort she felt.

"Yes ma'am, one song is called Fuck Feelings and I heard she was putting her own spin on Tequilawine so it's all good."

"She's doing this all separately from you and Amber?" She hummed and I bit my lip opening up the door.