•Chapter 127•

A/N: tbh LANY and Laundry Day (both are bands) are inspiring me to write even more fuck (look up Laundry Day they're hella underrated and deserve SO better)

_

Your POV

"Hi, guys." I waved at the fans as I sat at the edge of the stage.

"This Q&A better be poppin'." I joked as I got comfortable with the fans.

"No doubts." Amber commented as she sat right next to me as her head gently bumped mine.

"You wanna get us started? What's your name?" Natalie smiled at a girl in the back as we all looked around the small crowd.

"Oh! I'm Georgia uh- how is it having a new Serendipity member?" She asked with a shy smile as her cheeks tinted pink.

"Fucking awesome." I immediately caught onto her question about my daughter.

"She's more talented than all of us combined, I swear." Natalie snickered causing me to laugh a bit when I thought of Camila's reddened nipple.

"She bit the shit out of Camila's nipple- bitch I was so dead. She has like one tooth on the bottom and she straight up chomped on it." I started to crack up which caused the fans to laugh along.

"She's also super fast, like, I grew up with babies, you know like the twins and Able- Adri has to be the fastest baby I've ever been around." Amber shook her head as her eyes widened, "I had her over at my apartment and thank God I don't have a dog like Y/N does."

"Just wait till she starts to walk, she's gonna run that house." Erica snickered and then cleared her throat, "But overall she's such a cutie and deserves everything in the world."

"Baby in the Nirvana shirt!" I pointed at the darker skinned girl and she smiled brightly.

"I'm Daisha, my question is what is the main inspiration for this next upcoming album? Rumors are going around that Y/N isn't writing as much anymore."

"Oh well- first off Y/N wrote about all of our feelings when we told her about them. We only did that because she was the writer in the group and it was easier. Instead of writing our own song and have it sound like complete ass. It also got us further into the industry." Amber gave them somewhat a backstory and I cleared my throat.

"But, my inspiration for writing was...changes. Trying to handle everything that was changing and overcoming my new found anxiety disorder. I may be very bold but I tend to branch out on my own and shut down if I have to keep stuff to myself." Amber admitted and I wrapped my arm around her as I watched most of the fans' faces fall.

"But I'm good now bitches, relax."

We all turned away to see who was next cause I sure as hell wasn't trying to speak yet, "Uhm for me it was probably just growing up I guess. I mean, look at all of us. We're all so much different compared to when we first started out. It's a good feeling to look back on things and accept it." Erica smiled cutely as she turned to Natalie and I bit my lip.

"Yeah." I breathed out with a small smile and she kept her eyes on Nat.

"I'm the most boring out of everyone, so not much going on. Uh Daniel and living back in the city." The blonde chuckled causing me to snicker again as the fans were so intrigued by each word we spoke.

"Last but not least!!" I spoke up and suddenly cleared my throat again, "Eh... my wife is cool I guess. Excuse me, my fiancée." I rolled my eyes playfully causing them to giggle at me.

"So is Adrianna... my little baby Nova. She's pretty cool too. We all just lay on the couch and watch Shark Tank. We aged ten years instantly." I shrugged and nervously gnawed on my bottom lip.