•Chapter 11•

Y/N's POV

"Brooklyn!" I yelled out into the mic while I was surrounded with screams and I let out a breathy laugh into the mic.

Amber whispered something towards to Erica and soon enough she skipped towards me with her bass. She smirked as Natalie yelled out after me, "Let's bring it up just a little bit!"

"She totally likes you." Erica whispered into my ear and I frowned laughing a bit.

"Amber?" I pointed to her and Erica rolled her eyes.

"No the girl that's ogling at you from the curtains." Erica giggled and I looked back to see Camila standing there with a smile.

"But today she was with S-"

"Fuck Sherwin- he's a nice guy and all but Camila is yours. Amber had a tiny talk with her." Erica shrugged and I smirked to myself hiding my blush and she hit my arm.

"You have no excuses to back out now she's waiting for you." She smirked and I bit my lip towards her while Amber hit her drums and the lights flashed a bit.

"If I colored you in and figured you out
I'd paint a picture and leave off your mouth. Cause I-huhi oh I could never quite get it just right." Amber sang into her mic and all of us followed.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhh,"

"And it don't take much to want you
Lo-oh oh-ve will let me be your fool
Oh baby and I don't mean much to hold you. Lovely just say you want me too. Just say you want me.
Lovely just say you want me too
Just say you want me."

"Time is so why the fuck bringing me down. Life is a rift and we like the sound. I don't know if we'll ever be right." Natalie let out a small high note towards the end.

"But at least we tried, at least we tried." I sang with Amber,

"Oh, oh, ohh, oh, oh, ohh."

"And it don't take much to want you
Love will let me be your fool
Oh oh oh and I don't mean much to hold you. Lovely just say you want me too. Just say you want me.
Lovely just say you want me too
Just say you want me."

"Baby we can fight it
But then why do we find it so hard to reach you. Are those candy kisses in the moonlight. To turn it in to sunrise
This is why we want to exist." Erica sang lowly into her mic and I looked at the crowd before focusing on Camila.

"Baby we can fight it, fight it, fight it
But I don't want to, I don't want to
Baby we can fight it, fight it, Trying to hide it.
But I don't want to
I just want you." I belted out as I looked directly at her and she bit back a wide smile but failed miserably then I jumped up once the beat dropped.

"And it don't take much to want you
Love will let me be your fool
Oh baby no I don't mean much to hold you. Lovely you just say you want me too. Just say you want me." We sang in unison as Erica let out a few run on's as it paused a bit while I followed my guitar solo.

"Just say you want me too
Just say you want, say you want, say you want." Amber continued her drum solo,

"Lovely just say you want me." I sang lowly while the crowd followed and I smiled showing my pearly whites as I heard the loud screams.

I took notice of Camila smiling widely as she clapped her hands softly and I felt my heart tug. I smiled and looked back to the crowd before looking at my guitar. Quickly playing the chords of Waste The Night which caused the fans to react.

__

Once we got off the stage from finishing our show we spent two hours listening to Rob and Harrison (our hotel owner) applaud us. They celebrated like no other which confused me considering this wasn't even the end of our tour. As Amber and Erica laughed deeply drinking some champagne secretly Camila tugged on my hand.