•Chapter 119•

A/N: GO READ COFFEE SHOP😭 it deserves better. This probably is gonna be twitter shit cause idk what to write (Kinda)
-
BITCH ITS BEEN 5 MONTHS IM SO SORRY I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW HSJSNSKSMND

"Interviews... interviews... and more interviews. No, Roger, I don't wanna talk about my engagement as if I'm selling it. This is happening and I don't want it to be a marketing strategy. I'm taking the break I need, I'll talk to you guys later." Camila spoke on the phone as we grabbed some coffee nearby.

We had been stuck in the hotel for a few days just wanting to stay away from the fans, the paps, just everyone. I think it was time to get some fresh air and check up with the doctor. I itches my eyebrow as I yawned to myself and Camila happily smiled at the barista as she grabbed our coffee.

"Thank you so much." She gave them a warm smile as she looked at them through her sunglasses.

She put a twenty into the tip jar and I rubbed my own eyes due to the fact I woke up thirty minutes ago. Camila handed me my coffee with a cute smile and immediately interlocked our fingers. We walked out of the coffee shop and walked hand in hand down the street. She continued to speak to Roger and after a few more minutes she hung up. She sighed deeply and looked my way,

"I'm lucky if they don't fire me." She giggled deeply but I knew she was nervous.

She didn't like missing out on work and I understood that, I just didn't want her to stress.

"If you working on music or doing some interviews makes you less stressed then go for it. I want the best for you, babe." I commented trying to make her feel supported and she nodded.

"I think I might do one meet up with the writers of People magazine. They've been the ones to blow up Roger's phone- or Vanity Fair- which one?" She then asked me and I shrugged as I watched her have an internal battle within herself.

"People is the highest selling magazine?" I suggested and she nodded lightly but sighed.

"It'll look like I did it for that reason- damn it-"

"Babe." I laughed to myself, "Do what the fuck you want." I pulled her in after I took a sip of my coffee.

"You're gonna be okay." I kissed the top of her head as we walked around the city.

As we walked hand in hand we made our way to the obstetrician's office. Dr. Osler, our personal doctor had sent or recommended us to this man since she was out of town. She couldn't be in our back pocket all the time which we both understood. We'd be back in LA in no time anyway so I personally wasn't worried about the new doctor- let alone sticking with him.

We sat down in the waiting area after the usual and she grumbled lowly as she looked down at her feet, "You're giving me a massage later." She whispered and I nodded with a small chuckle.

I was scrolling through my phone and just started to google what was going on in my brain. I knew Amber was back in LA and I knew she had ways to get into my house. So, I ordered what I needed and called up my friend to order her to pick it up. It was easier to have someone pick it up now than it shipped to my house when within three days. I closed my eyes as Camila rested her head on my shoulder.

She was already tired and I could tell, she was the type of person who wanted to go explore when she wanted to. And she did, right now, but the way her body was feeling wasn't letting herself go and do that. Her body was now the baby's, she'd get extremely tired if she did too much extra activities. I just knew that once we were in our own home back in LA things would get a little easier.

Through my closed eyes I could sense a flash go off and I heard a small gasp and slap. I cracked my eyes open as Camila lightly squeezed my forearm. I wanted to tense up and get all upset at the girl who intruded on our personal life. But, honestly, I didn't have the energy too as well. I had also heard that the baby could feel energy's and I didn't wanna put Camila or our baby in distress.