•Chapter 131•

"Up?" Adrianna tugged at my pant leg and I swooped her up as we walked out of the London airport.

We were greeted by Sinu and their driver for the day causing her to squeal. Adrianna squirmed in my arms haven't seen her abuela in a couple months. Sinu snatched her away and I giggled as I stuffed my bags in the back of the car. I could see a car seat in the back and I knew Camila put up an argument about it. I could just see her now.

"Ooh I'm so excited let's go see mommy." I wiggled her feet and her eyes lit up.

"Mama!"

"Mama, yes, mama!" I screamed lightly causing Sinu to laugh and get in the back seat with her.

"Oh I missed her so much." Sinu mumbled as she played with the baby who was extremely ecstatic to be off that long ass airplane ride.

"Ugh, you two spoil the hell out of her. How much was this outfit?" She looked at me and I turned my head away from her and looked up through the windshield.

 How much was this outfit?" She looked at me and I turned my head away from her and looked up through the windshield

"Uh like a hundred- maybee three hundred."

"Mija!" She gasped and I sighed out.

"Camila's the one who picked them out, I just bought them." I shrugged and smiled at the driver and he pulled off rather quickly.

"I love it here." I sighed out as I leaned back in the seat while the man drove.

"Look!" Sinu gasped and pointed out the window causing Adrianna to look.

She followed her grandma's finger and smiled out the window to see some of the buildings lit up. It was a little bit after Camila's show ended and I wondered how she was doing. I couldn't wait to see her I missed her so much. Eventually we were all at a familiar hotel that I've been in due to the few tours Serendipity had. I looked around the lobby as Sinu directed us to the elevators. Camila's fans were still huddled by the doors of the hotel and I waved one more time before stepping into the elevator.

Sinu continued to play with Adrianna's cheeks and I smiled as she warmed up my body with her laughter. Her laugh was the best thing in the world to me. As long as she was laughing I didn't have a care in the world. Suddenly we reached the room and Sinu unlocked it and we all piled in.

I heard some clatter and then suddenly a scream, I laughed lightly as I braced myself for a hug. She ran over to me, hair wet, and wrapped her arms around me tightly. Camila kissed my cheek quickly and repeatedly before pecking my lips.

I couldn't help but start to laugh as she clung to me in her shorts and tee shirt. She then looked over my shoulder and gasped, "And my baby, oh look at my baby." She groaned out and Adrianna's cheeks squished together as Camila snuggled her.

"I think I'm gonna start crying." She rolled her eyes and I wiped them as she sniffled.

"Ay mija enoughh." Sinu smacked Camila's butt and Camila just wrapped her arms around me again.