•Chapter 27•

Y/N's POV

"Y/N LOOK!" Camila gasped out loud as we walked around a store in the middle of the city.

"Huh?" I chuckled as I walked towards Camila and she held up two onesies.

"We could match!!" She smiled widely and I giggled taking the Cookie Monster onesie as she took Elmo.

"You want it?" I asked her and she suddenly got shy and indecisive.

"Uhm I mean I don't know-"

"Come on." I giggled wrapping my arm around her and walking up to the register.

After I paid for it she smiled widely hugging me from the side and once we walked out of the store the girls came up to us with their Fro-Yo.

"I swear I could live off of this." Ally hummed and Amber agreed with her while Dinah smirked at me.

"What'd you guys get?" Natalie asked as she took a spoonful of frozen yogurt.

"Matching onesies! We're going to be so comfy tonight." Camila jumped up with excitement and I giggled wrapping an arm around her.

I watched Lauren take a deep breath while the girls conversed and I watched her look Camila up and down. I looked at Erica for some reason and I watched her silently pout and freak out as her snack dropped from her spoon and onto the floor.

Of course she'd care more about food than her ex girlfriend/best friend. Anddd that's how it's supposed to be.

I glanced at Lauren once more then back at Camila who was laughing along with Dinah. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and kissed the side of her head not caring if we were in public. Lauren intently watched me while I whispered, "I love you" in Camila's ear which only made Camila smile and look back at me.

She kissed me quickly, "I love you more," She admitted with a loving smile and turned back to a cooing Natalie and Normani. While I glanced at Lauren who irritatedly ate her Fro-Yo and I smirked.

That was until I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked around to see a teenage girl shyly smiling.

"Uh hi sorry to bother you but may I get a picture?" The girl asked and I smiled letting Camila go.

"With all of us? Or just me? Or ya know this beautiful, gorgeous girl? I mean they're all beautiful but she's a catch." I winked as I nudged Camila and she giggled lightly slapping my side.

"Shut up." She giggled shaking her head and leaned against me with a smile.

"Uhm with all of you? I'm such a huge fan." The girl giggled sheepishly and I looked at the girls.

"You all ready?" I asked with a chuckle as I pulled Camila into my side as she leaned her head against my shoulder lovingly.

"Uh yeah sure."

The girl gave her phone to what I assume was her sister and Camila kissed my cheek as I held her. While the girls posed in their own way and Erica kissed the girls cheek along with Dinah. After a few pictures we all separated from each other besides Camila and I.

"Thank you so much." The girl smiled happily and I hugged her with a smile.

"What's your name?" I asked and she shuffled nervously on her feet.

"Leena." She answered with a blush and I smiled nodding.

"Well it's great to meet you Leena." I smiled hugging her once more and she let out a breathy shy laugh.

"Mi hija! Let's go!" I heard some woman yell out from a distance and I saw the girl sigh.

"I don't think she knows it's you guys." She laughed lightly and I rubbed her shoulder with a smile.