•Chapter 69•

A/N: Hehhehe...^69

-

"You're so messy it's only gonna get worse and I fucking told you this since day fucking one." I heard Amber angrily speak to someone on the phone.

I leaned back with Camila caressing my cheeks as we hung out by the pool. It may have been getting a bit colder in California but well it was California it wasn't freezing. It was nice for once. I wasn't sweating my balls off in a hundred ten degree weather. I looked at Amber while my anxiety rose up higher today for some reason.

I was nervous today and I have no idea why, maybe it was because Camila had something huge tonight. It was sneaky almost but I wasn't gonna be a dick and tell her not to go. It wasn't necessarily wrong but some parts to the story wasn't right. Natalie wasn't here with her comforting ass and I didn't like being the parent in the group. Erica hasn't been around and has been around Liliana which I haven't properly met. None of us had.

I was just stressing over nothing which is why we invited a few friends over to hang by the pool.

"Who's she talking to?" Camila asked me and I shrugged.

"I dunno but she seems pissed." I chuckled lowly as I saw Amber clutch onto her curly hair.

"No, because I've been there for you since you, yes, you fucked shit up! Stop playing victim bitch! You fucked your own relationship up! Get over it!" She spoke loudly and I raised my eyebrows as she hung up.

"You good?" I called out and she huffed looking at me.

"Yep! Totally fucking fine." She stomped away towards the pool and she sighed sitting at the edge.

"Who was that?" I asked her with a small frown and Camila trailed her hand down my neck to my stomach.

"I...love you..I do. Need you." Camila sang softly and I looked down at her with a soft laugh.

"No one you know.." Amber said lowly and I could see the stress fall over her shoulders.

"You've never seen this girl before." She mumbled and I started to sit up as Camila laid back on the chair in her bikini.

I got up from the chair and playfully smacked Camila's ass causing her to giggle. I made my way to Amber as she kicked the water onto Zendaya.

"Amber! Stop, I just straightened my hair." Zen spoke with a glare and Amber laughed to herself.

"Sorryy." She sang and sighed deeply as I sat beside her.

"You okay?" I asked her as my eyes squinted when the sun blared down on us.

"Mhm, I will be, I've been saying the same shit for a long time. It's just starting to sink in for some reason." She mumbled and she looked down at the blue water.

"What's it about?" I asked rubbing her heated bare shoulder.

She looked at me with a deep breath and gave me a small smile, "I'm not allowed to say." She told me as if she's said that a million times.

"Why?" I asked softly and she looked back at the water as her legs swooshed around.

"Because I've kept it in for so long that I know I will never be the one to break anything now. If I said what I wanted to right now, it'll ruin a lot. But if this shit happened three years ago, it'd be fine. I wouldn't give a fuck." She shrugged leaving me in the dust as I sat in confusion.